Anime & Manga Why Franky is stronger than Judge's Son ?

Franky is

• stronger than DJ Sanji

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Franky's lasers got Linlin looking for protection and shooketh.

Daddy's suit, an immense powerup for Son of Judge, is good and all but it won't hold on too long against things that scare Meme.

Son of Judge cannot put a dent on the General Franky.

Anytime he tries it's gonna be a repeat of the Vergo situation

@critical mindset feel free to use the gif.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Baby got oneshotted by Nami...pre Zeus.

Nami > Franky.

Carrot > Zoro

Low trio will stay stronger than the Mid trio I guess:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

But that doesnt that mean Sanji fans "going apeshit about a door" is exactly the same point as doing "mental gymnastics on why its unimportant".

You've said the same point twice....
Why are we even having this conversation if it doesnโ€™t matter to you, Chrono?? If yโ€™all donโ€™t care about the door, why are yโ€™all in here stumping for your boy?? Help me understand here, because the responses Iโ€™m getting in this thread and the spoilers sure indicate that Sanji stans have feelings about the door and its well being. At the very least, yโ€™all seem upset that Franky totally showed the chef up without any trouble whatsoever.

Silence is golden.
If X can do it, so can Sanji has never worked well for you.
Sanji would have destroyed the door if he could, he couldnt. Franky can.
Baby5 can pierce Franky, Sanji cant.
Sanji can break it apart....

Franky Shogun made from Wapo Metal -> Made by Wapol

Pacifista made by Vegapunk.....

Why are we even having this conversation if it doesnโ€™t matter to you, Chrono?? If yโ€™all donโ€™t care about the door, why are yโ€™all in here stumping for your boy?? Help me understand here, because the responses Iโ€™m getting in this thread and the spoilers sure indicate that Sanji stans have feelings about the door and its well being. At the very least, yโ€™all seem upset that Franky totally showed the chef up without any trouble whatsoever.
I just quoted you because you made the same point twice....

The door feat is insignificant....but I guess people debunk it because some low intelligence fans that scream Franky > Sanji.....may believe in it.

This is not a Shitpost. I will prove to you why Franky's portrayal is better than Judges Son.

I believe Base Franky is stronger than Sanji right after the post time skip. Sanji was not able to break the steel door in Punk Hazard.
And General Franky may even Low Diff Raid Suit Sanji. This is understandable given Franky is Much Much stronger than a Pacifista given that he knows Vegapunk hax.

Yet the confusing part is Vinsmoke Runji fans seem to think for whatever reason Judges Son could break through those doors despite not showing any Armament Hardening Haki (to this day btw).:zorothink:

Anyways I digress.

In Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, Franky toyed with two Doffy assassins Buffalo and Baby5 and then in Dress Rosa he manhandled Senor Pink, neutralized that Fat Bitch (Kyuin) and accomplished his goal. On the other hand, Judges Son took an L to Doffy who didn't even use Haki/Awakening. He couldn't even break Parasite, which traps those who are fodder. And in Canon, Dellinger had fought Hakuba/Cavendish who is a established New World Vet from Ace's time. And Senor Pink and Dellinger are on the same level. Needless to say, General Franky and Cavendish are on the same level (Around 330M bounty).

In Wano Franky has only gotten stronger, where as Sanji was busy spying in bathhouses and baking Onigiri to strengthen the real members going to the roof. Franky was busy perfecting his art, creating ships, strengthening his arsenal, strengthening the Sunny and Usopp's tech. Given that Franky said he would develop Kaido killing weapons, that means automatically he is Roof Top Level. Because unlike Sanji, Franky's word actually mean something.

Sanji is the same guy who said he wouldn't wear the raid suit, but did :shame:. Can you trust a guy who changes his mind out on a whim? Vice Captain Zoro said that, and look at the atrocities Judge's Son brought Luffy because of it.

Franky promised to save the Tontattas and he did, Franky promised to make Kaido Killing Weapons so he did. Not to mention, he embarrassed Big Mom, won Nami's heart, and low diffed a number, something Judges Son is unfortunately incapable of. (Given that he was looking for prostitutes and getting his ass handed to him by Apoo/Orochi crossbred looking Gifters).

It is also safe to say that the new Commanders of Luffy are unquestionably Zoro, Jinbei, and Franky. Also given that Sasaki~WsW have the same portrayal. And as you've seen since Chapter 997, Sanji has been stuck fending off (and abysmally failing) at taking down the Ancient Gifters Black Maria.

Whereas Franky like the fucking BOSS he is, is taking down a Massive Prehistoric Dinosaur. Going forwards I know I will not be ignorant of the canon. Sanji will team up with Drake, Apoo, Kawamatsu, and later Franky to take down Queen. Whereas, Franky will Solo Sasaki.

Franky has always earned his W's solo without help from a rich/connected/tech advanced father. Franky has always relied on his ingenuity, intelligence, and street smarts to get ahead. Franky became the boss of his own mafia organization in his city while he grew up as an orphan within the Grand Line. Sanji was an "underling" in a third rate bum fuck dookie restaurant in the weakest sea.

Last edited:
This is not a Shitpost. I will prove to you why Franky's portrayal is better than Judges Son.

I believe Base Franky is stronger than Sanji right after the post time skip. Sanji was not able to break the steel door in Punk Hazard. And General Franky may even Low Diff Raid Suit Sanji. This is understandable given Franky is Much Much stronger than a Pacifista given that he knows Vegapunk hax.

Yet the confusing part is Vinsmoke Runji fans seem to think for whatever reason Judges Son could break through those doors despite not showing any Armament Hardening Haki (to this day btw).:zorothink:

Anyways I digress.

In Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, Franky toyed with two Doffy assassins Buffalo and Baby5 and then in Dress Rosa he manhandled Senor Pink, neutralized that Fat Bitch (Kyuin) and accomplished his goal. On the other hand, Judges Son took an L to Doffy who didn't even use Haki/Awakening. He couldn't even break Parasite, which traps those who are fodder. And in Canon, Dellinger had fought Hakuba/Cavendish who is a established New World Vet from Ace's time. And Senor Pink and Dellinger are on the same level. Needless to say, General Franky and Cavendish are on the same level (Around 330M bounty).

In Wano Franky has only gotten stronger, where as Sanji was busy spying in bathhouses and baking Onigiri to strengthen the real members going to the roof. Franky was busy perfecting his art, creating ships, strengthening his arsenal, strengthening the Sunny and Usopp's tech. Given that Franky said he would develop Kaido killing weapons, that means automatically he is Roof Top Level. Because unlike Sanji, Franky's word actually mean something.

Sanji is the same guy who said he wouldn't wear the raid suit, but did :shame:. Can you trust a guy who changes his mind out on a whim? Vice Captain Zoro said that, and look at the atrocities Judge's Son brought Luffy because of it.

Franky promised to save the Tontattas and he did, Franky promised to make Kaido Killing Weapons so he did. Not to mention, he embarrassed Big Mom, won Nami's heart, and low diffed a number, something Judges Son is unfortunately incapable of. (Given that he was looking for prostitutes and getting his ass handed to him by Apoo/Orochi crossbred looking Gifters).

It is also safe to say that the new Commanders of Luffy are unquestionably Zoro, Jinbei, and Franky. Also given that Sasaki~WsW have the same portrayal. And as you've seen since Chapter 997, Sanji has been stuck fending off (and abysmally failing) at taking down the Ancient Gifters Black Maria.

Whereas Franky like the fucking BOSS he is, is taking down a Massive Prehistoric Dinosaur. Going forwards I know I will not be ignorant of the canon. Sanji will team up with Drake, Apoo, Kawamatsu, and later Franky to take down Queen. Whereas, Franky will Solo Sasaki.

Franky has always earned his W's solo without help from a rich/connected/tech advanced father. Franky has always relied on his ingenuity, intelligence, and street smarts to get ahead. Franky became the boss of his own mafia organization in his city while he grew up as an orphan within the Grand Line. Sanji was an "underling" in a third rate bum fuck dookie restaurant in the weakest sea.

I will update this later with Panels as proof, because that's how my fanbase rolls.
you need to start praying Sanji doesnt get to fight Queen 1v1 :shocking:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
They are completely different combatants.
The battle between them could go either way I guess, both are bad match-ups for each other tho.
Sanji is too nimble for Franky to easily tag him while Franky is too tough for Sanji to damage him.
That battle would never end.

However, their strengths can be applied better /worse against common enemies for example.
Franky has better chances of taking out slow and tough opponents.
Sanji, on the other hand, has better chances of taking out mobile opponents.
Both of their full arsenals are yet to be seen tho, Wano should force them to display all they have.

I meant solo ....
btw Franky hasnt shown anything except laser beam... he was fighting Luffy on par back then but he's been forgotten
Do you really believe someone without decent Armament Haki will solo a Zoan calamity?
It's been set that fights this arc will be about teamwork.

Of course, I may be wrong, I hope I am, because Judge's Son hasn't gotten any good showing PoTS.

Do you really believe someone without decent Armament Haki will solo a Zoan calamity?
It's been set that fights this arc will be about teamwork.

Of course, I may be wrong, I hope I am, because Judge's Son hasn't gotten any good showing PoTS.
Armament = Armor, and Raid Suit as shown is very strong Armor+ adds more strength to Sanji's attack and speed
The thing here is that Franky has no Haki at all, its hard to imagine someone without Observation Haki and beating others with both types of Haki... thats why even this Sasaki VS Franky, I dont know HOW should Franky be able to defeat Sasaki who of course has both type if Haki... it would be just another stupid fight like how Crocodile wasnt able to use Haki against Luffy and then Moriah not being able to use :kriwhat:

Armament = Armor, and Raid Suit as shown is very strong Armor+ adds more strength to Sanji's attack and speed
The thing here is that Franky has no Haki at all, its hard to imagine someone without Observation Haki and beating others with both types of Haki... thats why even this Sasaki VS Franky, I dont know HOW should Franky be able to defeat Sasaki who of course has both type if Haki... it would be just another stupid fight like how Crocodile wasnt able to use Haki against Luffy and then Moriah not being able to use :kriwhat:
Hey man, can't fight the Canon. :cantseeme:This is how Oda chooses to represent things, not our headcanons.

I was not trying to be funny or bait anyone.
This is my understanding of the Post Time Skip material.