Status
Not open for further replies.
BeTteR tHaN I eVeR ThOuGhT.

- SN trio constantly being potrayed together
- Zoro potrayed with Kidd's surbordinate
- Zoro's combo attack with Killer having as much portrayal as the SN Captain solo attacks
- Luffy constantly being potrayed as the person who is taking down Kaido
- Luffy constantly being seen as the new Oden, whilst Zoro is just the dude who carries his sword.

:josad:
Where's Sanji?

So much Luffy in the chapter,he looks like the MVP of the chapter doing the heavy lifting while Zoro and the others act as more as support to him.

New techniques is all I ask for so I'm cool with it.
Kaido brushed off Gamma knife? If so, thankfully that technique stops being overrated and law shows better techniques.
What is the name of the flame technique Zoro used in this chapter?

I hope Kaido use more then just boro breath.
Waiting for the chapter but it would be nice if he do something like Big mom with different attacks.

Probably this or next chapter he show other moves. For now Kaido increasing his tanky list with all these attacks. That dude is a living beast who don't going down.

His list still continue and still all attacks who Kaido tank until now in combination<Oden Totsuka paradise.

Oden Ap and lethal power is beyond all these lvl, even GK looking like joke to Totsuka paradise.

When ya fav character is getting Butt fucked by Oda, so you deflect and try to downplay the character that’s actually putting in work

Only my fellow Sanji brothers. Have some decency and shut the fuck for a second. Enjoy the story for what it is
The more they talk shit, the more Oda comes around and swing his big ding dong against their face.
Dear Sanji fans, please be kind and reasonable for 1 more week, since the next chapter we might stay on the roof, and we might even get a Zoro focused chapter. You are gonna save yourself from a lot of embarrasment :zosleepy:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I hope Kaido use more then just boro breath.
Waiting for the chapter but it would be nice if he do something like Big mom with different attacks.

Probably this or next chapter he show other moves. For now Kaido increasing his tanky list with all these attacks. That dude is a living beast who don't going down.

His list still continue and still all attacks who Kaido tank until now in combination<Oden Totsuka paradise.

Oden Ap and lethal power is beyond all these lvl, even GK looking like joke to Totsuka paradise.
he uses wind attacks too that zoro counters too

shows how much a beast zoro will be when hes gonna rip open that scar

Status
Not open for further replies.