Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Kaido has actually sensed Oden in Enma I dont want to hear people say that Zoro didnt inherit Odens will.

-Kaido Sees Oden in Zoros sword, And like i said in the past in the one piece universe people inherit wills through objects.
- Further more a sword like Enma must have accepted Zoro as a worthy wielder the same way Shusui and
sandai ketitso did
-Edit: Zoro also inherited Kuina's will through her wado ichi aswell which further proves my point

based on the past information on how swords treat their owners and on how objects carry the will of their previous owners and based on the current spoilers that Kaido sensed oden in Enma While Zoro attacks Kaido only means that Zoro has inherited the will of Oden to cut down Kaido. :finally:

YO THESE SPOILERS I WAKE UP TO?!?!

ZORO MY BOY, YOU"RE COMING ALONG NICELY!!!!!
:cheers::myman::endthis::steef::finally::fransuper::usosmug::akaman:

--Kaidou uses “Boro Breath” against Luffy but Zoro stops it with Kinemon's “Kitsunebiryuu:Homurasaki”and attacks Kaido with a Flying Dragon flame technique (might be the one he used vs Ryuma in ThrillerBark)--

We need to start a count! How many times, in Wano, have Zoro played the Vice Captain role and save his Captain from situations

Zoro Haters reading 1000's chapters:

Haven't read the thread yet so I'm gonna go back and like all the Zoro posts lol

The outcome of this struggle is too predictable.
I hate to agree with you... but I do

I don’t like how this chapter is basically the same as last chapter

it’s attacks being thrown around and none hitting or doing much damage

It’s really weird What Oda is doing. EVERYONE knows that if one attack even hits guys like Killer or Law, the guys will be out... I was really hoping there would be more direct tactics to this fight than EVERYONE SHOOT EVERYTHING AT THE OTHER GUYS

Now it no longer matters that the supernovas have very different fighting styles. All their abilities are being used the same way, just shoot shit at the other. So one miscalculation and bam, one of them gets fucked up...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Now that Kaido has actually sensed Oden in Enma I dont want to hear people say that Zoro didnt inherit Odens will.

-Kaido Sees Oden in Zoros sword, And like i said in the past in the one piece universe people inherit wills through objects.
- Further more a sword like Oden must have accepted Zoro as a worthy wielder the same way Shusui and
sandai ketitso

based on the past information on how swords treat their owners and on how objects carry the will of their previous owners and based on the current spoilers that Kaido sensed oden in Enma While Zoro attacks Kaido only means that Zoro has inherited the will of Oden to cut down Kaido. :finally:
I relentlessly claimed how Zoro would have needed no Enma training had his mere objective been to take King's head. Did it 2 years ago.

After all what about Asura or any new attack/mode he would presumably develop during his TS training? Brushing that off was a mistake for whomever didn't believe in Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.