Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Exactly everyone is doing there own thing. I don’t see why people are trying to hype zoro so damn much when everyone is attacking.they are saying zoro is carrying when he isn’t doing shit but deflecting lmao if that was law they would be saying something else
Deflecting?

He saved Luffy from being damaged. He is carrying it because offensiveness is not everything in a fight to begin with. Support also counts.

And his damage output is fine for now.

I never said that genius. I’m pointing out stupidity.he’s deflecting attacks while everyone else is actively fighting how is he carrying the fight. All he is doing is blocking shit towards him. It’s not like he is saving law killer or kidd
What are you talking about? Zoro used One sword style Flying Dragon slash on Kaido this chapter

C’mon if you want to be salty at least get your facts straight

Oh, it does ? Then i'd not be surprised if we cut from the roof at some point next chapter, and get back there in 1004 for the apparently catastrophic conclusion :quest:
Volume 98 is going to be about Kaido vs SN's (995 - 1004)
Volume 99 will be about SH's vs Tobiroppo (1005 - 1014)

See this reddit topic that analyzes cover/volums symmetries throughout history

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/l0unm1

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Dont know about more than expected, but no-brainer he is above everyone but Luffy, which we did expect, iirc there was a thread like that.
Yeah, that was my initial expectations. I lowered them a bit after he was paired with Killer last chapter. I also didn't think that Kaido would start to see Oden in Zoro this soon. That Zoro's attack on Kaido this chapter triggered his Oden PTSD was a very welcome surprise, especially given the previous build up around Kaido and a "monster samurai" of the likes of Oden.

I don't want to set myself up for disappointment, but I'm hopeful that Kaido has some dialogue (or monologue) around Zoro and Oden next chapter. It's too early for Kaido to recognise Zoro fully, but he may begin to see the seeds of Oden/the potential to surpass Oden in him. That's what I'm hoping happens in the next (few) chapter(s).

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
everyone attacks kaido.... this forum: they aren’t doing shit blah blah blah

Zoro deflects attack.... this forum: he is carrying this fight

Zoro=luffy.

the bias is unreal. How is zoro carrying this fight when he hasn’t done anything. It’s not like he opened kaidos scar he is just deflecting attacks
Facts bruh Zoro hasn't done anything
Everyone knows Two Piece chapters have fights that last 3 chapters right?
Y'all Zoro quacks are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.