Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should know me enough that I like both Sanji and Zoro but let be honest at this point I can't defend him or find anything positiv anymore right now. Dude is stopped by gifters while Zoro part is to blooking and attacking two fucking Yonkous. The portrayal and the epic fight make it hard to find anything positiv about Sanji. Sanji fans are so much disappointed(read a lot) that they wish to have Sanji at the top too. They don't even want King anymore... xD
Respect for every Sanji fan who Endurance these chapters of One piece.
My god...... So every Chapter Zoro does something people are gonna bitch about Sanji? For 1 Zoro is stronger than Sanji, their not equal, their not damn near equal, Zoro is stronger (always been that way). and Zoro always had more combat moments than Sanji in arcs, Yes Sanji had his moments and will likely have his moment, but was he ever treated like Zoro? NOOOOO LOL. No strawhat was ever treated like Zoro 2. We don't even know wtf is going on downstairs at this point......Oda hasn't shown Sanji and the others in over a month. Its been 4 chapters, That Plot downstairs has progressed dramatically by now.

P

Punpun

If Killer did more damage
Zoro then looked worse

In this battle

It is zoro vs killer
Kidd vs law vs luffy

Thats how Oda serrated them in 2 groups... Trio competing , Killer and zoro competing
No it's how you're dividing them in your headcanon.

Oda did no such thing.

In fact he's been placing Zoro in his own league, at the top. Other SN are just trying to catch up.

I

Indigo

Oh, it does ? Then i'd not be surprised if we cut from the roof at some point next chapter, and get back there in 1004 for the apparently catastrophic conclusion :quest:
Very possible, i think they might get a few more good hits in Kaido's Dragon Form, maybe Zoro cutting the neck in an X like Oden. And then Kaido goes into Human Form and starts speedblitzing these motherfuckers, so Luffy has to go into Snakeman form to keep up with the speed.

J

Jo_Ndule

[QUOTE="Cinera, post: 1022201, member: 580"]Zoro's Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze gave Kaido Oden PTSD, so it probably did some damage to him. Kaido did not notice Enma when Zoro attacked him with Rengoku Oni Giri, but when Zoro attacks him in this chapter he's getting an Oden flashback? It's probably because Zoro hurt Kaido.

It's not confirmed that Zoro hurt Kaido, but given that Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze triggered Kaido's Oden PTSD, it seems like a safe inference so far.

@Sentinel, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @comrade.

As for Luffy tanking Boro Breath, he probably blocked it with Barrier COA. Luffy was probably not focused enough to try blocking the Boro Breath that Zoro cut.[/QUOTE]
The attack didn't trigger Oden ptsd!
Enma triggered Oden ptsd!
Two different things.

And so far, Zoro is yet to surpass kiku/kinnemon/inu or denjiro when it comes to damage dealt to Kaido
They peirced or cut kaido individually without using koka on their blades even.

Spoiler made Killer look more formidable than Kidd and Law
LMAO

Kidd is still thinking his Slamming shit will affect Yonko
While Law's trump card of Gamma Knife was used with NO fucking effect (based on spoiler YET)
Luffy used kong gun last chapter is that his ultimate attack? Gamma knife isn’t his ultimate attack. It’s a strong attack but saying it’s his strongest is dumb.

I never said that genius. I’m pointing out stupidity.he’s deflecting attacks while everyone else is actively fighting how is he carrying the fight. All he is doing is blocking shit towards him. It’s not like he is saving law killer or kidd
He also atacked Kaido, did you miss that part?

He is not just defending himself, he is also protecting Luffy from atacks. If this was a party, Zoro is taking the role as the Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.