Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Kaido can't properly guage how damaged he really is from the fights against the scabbards and now the Supernovas. By the time he notices it'll already be too late. Downside of being the strongest for too long
Exactly that's my guess too.
It will be similar to Lucci feeling Luffy's G3 punch later in the fight... I believe the Scabbards actually did damage to his Scar and opened it up a bit as Oda continues to draw it in black. Gamma Knife right now probably is still doing damage to him but Kaido will not realize until it's too late.
I visualize a WB situation like when he wanted to finish off Blackbeard but couldn't due to the amount of the damage he received and of course it won't be because of a single bullet but rather a really strong attack from Luffy.
The Scabbards and SN attacks will have a payoff by the end of this fight.

Spoiler made Killer look more formidable than Kidd and Law
LMAO

Kidd is still thinking his Slamming shit will affect Yonko
While Law's trump card of Gamma Knife was used with NO fucking effect (based on spoiler YET)
You mean killer dodging a lightning attack is more formidable? Werent the scabbards casually dodging lightning too

Ofc is less impressive, that's a support lol.
He is paired with Killer probably again in this chapter in terms of damage.
He is paired up with Luffy, actualy...Are you even reading what you are saying? LMAO, how can you call him "Luffy's support" and then trow him with Killer?

He is tag teaming with Luffy not the other 3, captain and VC duo.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.