Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Big Mom isn't butchered with PIS anymore, fandoms are already enough riled up about her treatment.

Something must occur or else this looks just too easy as of now. ~

I even think Kaido's hybrid mode is not making him jump tiers, he should only become more powerful but not of another level. Unless Oda surprises us and Hybrid is a freak of nature.
I hope somehow the Marines or Cp0 will handle Big Mom. It would also give us the chance to see the true strength of the Cp0 or the new Admirals. We already have enough memes :josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

So kidd straight up attacking is less impressive then zoro helping luffy and then attacking?
The thing is
They want kidd /law to protect or pkay support role
So that they will say "cheerleaders "

But since it is Zoro who is doing it and his attacks aren't being more impressive than the others
They hype him as second strongest for doing his underling job to protect the captain

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

He only has two other good attacks. He bout to Spam a Knife
Yes, but I say ... It is too early ... He is using his attack that would probably be his asset (as he said himself). And the result is not extraordinary. This gives the impression that they will lose.

Kaido wasn't even hurt after all these blows that make me think so and he will stay here until the end, nothing seems to have diminished his strength until then. Kaido will only emerge from his dragon form when he takes damage that can be compared to TOGEN TOTSUKA. Then it will return to its base form and then perhaps a hybrid. Most supernova attacks are being irrelevant to him Little AP.

Remember, this is KAIDO after TOGEN TOTSUKA, ready to fight, if they do damage similar to TOGEN TOTSUKA it is just the beginning, I would say that they passed the first phase (which did not happen in this chapter), for now are still in the first phase of the game, that to pass it you need to cause significant / fatal damage to Kaido.

My thread i made was literally to showcase how this fandom sucks where I was saying if u base it on feats and skills...kinnemon can beat Marco
So you did say it

Says the dude who wanks Ganma knife to boost doffy... been wrong yourself
GK as law states destroys internal organs ...so what's there to wank?

Just because it may have not affected Kaido should be a hype for Kaido

Unlike you , I actually read the manga the right way

Last edited:
- Kaidou senses Oden in Zoro's sword.

This is interesting.

It's possible that Oden's Haki is still lingering in Enma ?

Could be hints towards the process of making a Black Blade, seeing how prior to Onigashima Oden and Enma were brought to our attention in that context.
I hope Oda explains this inherited will shit. It's so confusing sometimes.

:goyea:
But it is impressive for zoro to block something retainers avoided except kiku lol
Yeah, i do think it is impressive.

Oda's definitely handling this so as to show Zoro one up the Scabbards one step at a time.

He steals Kinemons technique, blocks the attack that cut Kiku's arm, and eventually he's going to open the scar that the Scabbards failed to properly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.