Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assumed Zoro neutralised all the wind blades.
The Spoiler says Zoro used Enma against it.

To me that paints the picture of him blocking the Wind Blade aimed at him with Enma.

I think the most likely sceario is that it's a repeat of the Scabbards situation, where Denjiro and some of the others were aware of the attack and avoided it, but Zoro is put in Kiku's place to show that unlike Kiku, he manages to defend against it with Enma.

Wait for the panels before running the mouth so harshly, could backfire :goyea:
Show me when Kidd, Killer or even Law with his shitty gama knife hurt kaido. Stop pulling shit out of your ass to downplay Zoro LMAO. Kaiddo is straight up ignoring Kidd as he trows stuff at him, dude wasnt even good enough to be labbeled a distraction soo far at least from the spoilers we got.
at least from the spoilers we got.

Y’all really think Oda gave focus to law and Kidd in chapter 1000 a fucking milestone for no reason. Y’all asking me when law kidd or killer did damage but at the same time I can say the same for zoro. I’m not delusional to think zoro and luffy are gonna 2v2 yonko. Y’all literally pulling your headcanon out talking about laws strongest attack with no proof law used his strongest attack. Show me where in wano it says laws strongest attack is gamma knife

Show me where it said zoro damaged kaido.

Luffy used kong gun last chapter is that his ultimate attack? Gamma knife isn’t his ultimate attack. It’s a strong attack but saying it’s his strongest is dumb.
As far as we know, Luffy's ultimate attack is NOT kong gun
As far as we know too, Law's trump card against Mingo was his Gamma Knife

Now, there could be something else up his sleeves, BUT:
1- We know that during his Mingo fight, he pretended to be dead JUST to deliver that attack, as his biggest wild card

2- Last chapter, this was his plan, he planned to effect Kaido from the inside by using Gamma Knife...

So.... again, Oda can write some new move for him just to pander for Law as supernova and not leave him in the dust.. BUT from the intel we knew, Gamma knife was his BEST choice for this war to do any damage... which is why I'm saying that it's so underwhelming that when he used the move, nothing in spoiler referred to any serious damage....
Hope my point is clear

He is paired up with Luffy, actualy...Are you even reading what you are saying? LMAO, how can you call him "Luffy's support" and then trow him with Killer?

He is tag teaming with Luffy not the other 3, captain and VC duo.
:cheers:
So Zoro is teaming up with his Captain and making as a support of him instead of rival crews? You are a fucking genius!

"Paired" in terms of damage = powerlvl portrayal.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Summary of this chapter,

- Luffy attack Kaidou two times, tanked BM attack
- Zoro block Kaidou two times, used a flying slash against Kaidou, Saved Luffy and the other from Kaidou's attack
- Kid continued to throw some random metal
- Law used gamma knife

- Killer tried to cut Kaidou

Zoro carry this fight :cheers:
Law is the biggest disappointment in this chapter honestly.

The Gamma Knife myth was just wastefully shredded.

And what about the earlier chapter in which he had dropped 100 IQ points all of a sudden.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The Spoiler says Zoro used Enma against it.

To me that paints the picture of him blocking the Wind Blade aimed at him with Enma.

I think the most likely sceario is that it's a repeat of the Scabbards situation, where Denjiro and some of the others were aware of the attack and avoided it, but Zoro is put in Kiku's place to show that unlike Kiku, he manages to defend against it with Enma.
Eh, given that the previous attacks Zoro neutralised were (apparently) directed at Luffy, I'm guessing this was directed at Luffy as well.

Though you may be right, and Zoro just blocked an attack directed at him. The spoilers didn't say Zoro neutralised the attack or countered it with an attack of his own either.

Status
Not open for further replies.