Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you see your problem with your arguments against this? both of your points are based in speculation of what is happening / happened in this scene and prior, but not what the manga is actually telling us and explaining with the text. How do you expect was to agree with your point if it's completely based on "i never saw Zoro use a bunch of Haki in a single attack, so i don't know if he can do it" and this idea that "Enma sucked more haki that Zoro could use without it, and at the same time Zoro was able to control the amount of Haki the blade release on the attack, not all of it, so it didn't cut as much as when he cut Pica". Like wtf?
I don't know man, to me it's "WTF" that i's not intuitive to put the two together and find this a strong possibility.

I've explained my stance. Maybe could do it better, but i really don't want to.

So for the last, last, last time. To be polite and not ignore posts without a warning, we will just have to wait and see what the deal is with Enma :cheers:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No you are not wrong since you are talking about the ability to remove lifespan. I was more generic and talking about her devil fruit, cause there's hardly any way in my opinion that she can't show more about It.
I wasn't even aware she had any other abilities apart from taking lifespans and giving plants and inanimate objects souls. :kayneshrug:
I am going to have to read more about her powers.

Hardening is black though. Neither Zoro nor Luffy have ever said “Hardening” and the black stuff NEVER appeared

You are saying you don’t know about Hyouzo yet this is the claim you made. You said Purgatory Onigiri with NO black hardening when used on Kaido is the same as Purgatory Onigiri with Black hardening

So you are saying Zoro used the same thing to beat Hyouzo as he used on Killer. That’s the statement. You made.

Hardening has never NOT been black once any character actually says they are using it
I said I don't know about Hyouzo not because I'm brushing it off but because I don't know if Zoro used Haki then or not at that one occasion.

Also I'm not sure but I don't remember Doffy or Big Mom ever say herdening before actually using it.

So according to you armament Haki has 4 levels:
- Invisible hardeing -> Black hardening -> Ryou barrier -> Ryou destruction.

Because to my understanding there's only 3 levels:
- Black hardening -> Ryou barrier -> Ryou destruction.

So Killer really is a speedster right? that's what it sounds like with an attack called Kamaa Sonic. The other one was a decaptation skill, that sounds like an assassin. He really is cool, it just doesn't sound like straight up combat is his thing, maybe stealth and assassinations are his specialty, in fact that would add a lot to how Kid's crew killed people along the way. His name is "Killer" afterall...
Killer is a speedster and acrobatic, thats why when people claim Zoro is slow, its dumb. He was keeping up with his fine.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans everyday prove they are the new itachi fandom.
For being right so much?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's not a waste if you actually use it in the attack to make that one attack way stronger, and with the way stronger attack you manage to achieve something you could not with a weaker attack.

I've never seen him do it, or entertain the thought that he could do it if in need.

I've never seen any swordsman do it with another blade.

It's something i've only seeen with Enma, in the context where Enma is a special blade in terms of how it interacts with it's wielders Haki.

If this is proven wrong, i will change my mind.
Zoro in dressrosa
Roger
Wb
All have had haki leak

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
  • Kaido uses a NEW attack called "Great Wind". Zoro uses Enma against it.
  • Luffy uses a NEW attack called “*Gomu Gomu no Kong Rifle”
  • NEW Kid attack called “Slam Gibson”.
  • Law uses “Gamma Knife”.
  • NEW Killer attack is called “Kamaa Sonic”, he attacks Kaidou with it.
  • NEW Big Mom attack called “Indra” (lightning attack), she attacks Killer.
  • Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Rhino Schneider” against Kaidou.
  • Kaidou uses “Boro Breath” against Luffy
  • Zoro stops it with Kinemon's “Kitsunebiryuu Homurasaki”
  • Zoro attacks Kaido with a Flying Dragon flame technique
BACK TO BACK TO BACK ATTACKS
ODA IN HIS BATTLE BAGGG
:myman::milaugh::steef:

Also I didn't notice this earlier but Zoro's Fire Fox attack is like a reference to Kin'Emon and Komurasaki. Thought that was interesting

I

Indigo

Enma not stronger than Shisui or do you mean when Ryuma makes Enma black? If so you would be right.
He was saying that Ryuma with Enma, not even Black Blade Enma, just Enma, would be stronger than with Shusui. Because they are the same rank after Shusui turned Black Blade and in his head canon, Enma can make you release more Haki than you can without it.

I am going to point out though that Enma continues to be the focus for Zoro in this fight.

It's brought to our attention last chapter after Zoro attacks.

It's brought to our attention this chapter when Zoro used Enma to defend.

It's brought to our attention this chapter after Zoro attacks Kaido.

I maintain my stance that Enma is not treated as any other blade/mere training tool.
Ofcourse its his new Sword, Why wouldn't it be. When he faced OZ Shisui was the focus, but Zoro uses various Swords throughout the fight and the biggest Damage he will do on Kaido is when he uses 3 Sword style when he does his big permanent damage in 20 chapters from now.
Post automatically merged:

He was saying that Ryuma with Enma, not even Black Blade Enma, just Enma, would be stronger than with Shusui. Because they are the same rank after Shusui turned Black Blade and in his head canon, Enma can make you release more Haki than you can without it.
Yea thats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.