Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these fights get serious now. Big Mom and Kaido are kidding with supernovas. Supernovas have unnecessary self-confidence.

This fight like 9 Scabbards vs Kaido. 1 or 2 episode later Kaido will show them his true face and power. I dont like fan service fights like this.

Here is me literally saying zoro will kill kaido a month ago.

Before that I was split on zoro killing kaido with Kidd. Now i want kidd to kill kaido for a lot of reasons. Every post I link of me talking about zoro proves my point over and over that I don’t hate zoro just the fandom.
I asked you to say anything good about WHAT ZORO HAS DONE SO FAR

I didn’t ask you to tell me a theory about what Zoro will do in the future in your head canon. Of course you like your head canon theories

I’m asking whether anything in the actual story that has actually happened is good. In the last 15 chapters, Has Zoro done anything you like?

Why would you expect another fruit to have stronger lightning attacks than the eponymous fruit? Does Prometheus have stronger fire attacks than the Mera?
because she can control weather she can cover an entire area with clouds an manipulate clouds which is also the eponymous of lightining

I hope these fights get serious now. Big Mom and Kaido are kidding with supernovas. Supernovas have unnecessary self-confidence.

This fight like 9 Scabbards vs Kaido. 1 or 2 episode later Kaido will show them his true face and power. I dont like fan service fights like this.
I do think that Kaido will get the upper hand in the next chapters but he already is trying harder than he did with the 9 scabbards.
Example is that wind attack that fucked up kiku and here did nothing overall.

J

Jo_Ndule

I think either Law ending from now as support or he kinda show a new finisher or abilities, with would also proof that he became stronger.
Or he get beaten as the first supernova, because GK was his strongest move and if he don´t have a new finisher, I can´t see him not going down as first. It is like Zoro using Ashura and didn´t do much damage, that is right now Law whole situation. Let see where this going on, but I still hold up the point that Law probably going soon more in support role.

For Kid too, I hope he show more feats.
Kidd and Killer never went all out or were shonw using most skills

This is the first time to showcase their skills

Law, zoro and luffy are the ones who have been shown using their arsenals
Among these 3, Law so far hasn't shown any new move or upgraded move

Big Mom is basically a high tier in her offense, only that she has several different abilities she can do, so overall it´s a top tier ability since she is multi-faceted.
Plus her durability.

But Mera > Prometheus, Goro > Zeus, top tier swordsman > BM with Napoleon

I

Indigo

Everyone really think Sandai will break? i just think it would be really bad if Zoro let a sword break in his possession, Mihawk warned him to not let any blades he wields get damaged, if he used it correctly and with hardening. It would be weird for Zoro to let the blade break and then be rewarded with Nidai out of nowhere. At least when Yubashiri broke it was because of a particular devil fruit power and he had to fight Ryuma's Zombie to earn Shusui.

It took Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe 5 chaps to get to floor 3 (993-997)

If we just equalise everything then Robin and Brook should get there by 1003 (999-1003). Of course it could be more than this, but Oda may want to make it semi realistic for them to take that long as everyone else did.

At this point Im pretty sure Robin will save Sanji, or at the very least meet him on the third floor. I really hope Oda doesn't do another SN vs Yonko chap cause the SN really aren't doing shit. Lets just skip to the point Kaido actually tries and then defeats them.

Status
Not open for further replies.