Status
Not open for further replies.
He already has. I been off this topic.
See, you can’t say anything good about Zoro

That’s why people are mocking your weird “I’m a Zoro fan BUT “ stuff... That’s not how fans of anyone work. The BUT can’t be bigger than everything else and you expect anyone to take you seriously

You can be a Zoro fan in your head all you want, don’t expect anyone to actually treat you like one when I can bet 90% of everything you say here or on Reddit or Twitter is the BUT part

J

Jo_Ndule

The key is Oden

He had a huge haki potential and reserve
Was a freak of nature
Had VoAT
Boro Breath and Wind Scythes may be > Thunder Bagua.
They are not
This is how wank makes u guys think

You guys weren't hyping boro breath when it got cut by Kinnemon but now 'may be > THUNDER BAGUA "

Dragon kaido has failed to KO or inflict much damage to Oden or Retainers
It took Kaido to use his club to win

Thunder BAGUA is his finisher/signature whenever he wanna win in base

Of course Oden has internal destruction haki but ame and enma are different it seems like
maybe Oden found Kaidos weakness with the voice of all things an slashed the right spot
How do you prove Oden had internal destruction? There's no indication of that when he cut Kaido.
Also we see in recent chapters that Kaido does heal from Internal destruction so that doesn't really hold.
Voice of all things seems unlikely from what we know about it

See, you can’t say anything good about Zoro

That’s why people are mocking your weird “I’m a Zoro fan BUT “ stuff... That’s not how fans of anyone work. The BUT can’t be bigger than everything else and you expect anyone to take you seriously

You can be a Zoro fan in your head all you want, don’t expect anyone to actually treat you like one when I can bet 90% of everything you say here or on Reddit or Twitter is the BUT part
You said has he done anything impressive I said yes. What are you talking about?

J

Jo_Ndule

What the hell is this chapter? Law used Gamma Knife? What the hell is Kong Gatling? Isn't that just Kong Organ?

This seems kinda sketchy. Gonna wait for more details.
:josad:law is disappointing

Law > kidd right? Based on bounties

Kidd and Luffy will remain above Law always
Law is inbetween the duo and zoro/Killer

Ganma knife hype is gone

It is stated GK leaves no external wounds but that doesn't mean it bypasses durability

Basically there would be no reason for Law to go through all that preparation (faking his death and all) just to use an attack which ignores defense.
We know Law could hit DD with other attacks before but we waited until DD had no defense up to use the attack
Many of Law's attacks were being blocked or avoided though, he tried to take out Doffy's heart earlier and failed for instance, if GK was his trump card it makes sense to make sure he hits him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:josad:law is disappointing

Law > kidd right? Based on bounties

Kidd and Luffy will remain above Law always
Law is inbetween the duo and zoro/Killer

Ganma knife hype is gone
Zoro>Law. And most likely Zoro>Kidd too sempai, though I am willing to wait on that one and currently have them on the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.