Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you to give me an example of something Zoro has done that you liked.

As an example, a number of “Zoro fans” really liked Zoro cheering on Chopper during the virus stuff. See.

And you know what, they said it. They actually went online and said they liked this thing about Zoro.

Have done something like that? Your Reddit post was just complaints about the community. And your Twitter post was your head canon about what you think Zoro should do or might do or whatever.

This isn’t the shit Zoro fans actually talk about. They talk about Zoro smiling at Chopper. Shit like that. But not you. You are on a crusade to shut down all Zoro wank in the name of truth Right? Hehehe...
I think Zoros been impressive but not as impressive as this site is hyping him to be at the moment that’s why. I don’t really care about him deflecting attacks rn unless it’s like him blocking thunder bagua and being okay.

I wanna see someone bleed or some shit not blocking slashes like he was doing since pre timeskip

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:goyea:
Oda will not have a conqueror be below non conquerors
Especially from same generation

Killer ~ Zoro ~ Law at best for now.
I don't see any of them beating Law. They ain't kaido to tank or doffy to have hax and more skills
zoro have it and you'll see when zoro uses asura form and rape big meme and laido

Not saying I don't want to see more roof because I do but if 1003 is roof only again I will begin the paranoid theory that other fights are Toei exclusive and will get the Kanjuro treatment in manga.
I don’t think Oda wants to cut away yet not until the supernovas do some shit then he will show the yonko start dominating then we cut away. That’s my guess. I can’t see oda off screening fights

think Zoros been impressive but not as impressive as this site is hyping him to be at the moment that’s why. I
And the point is proven. No one will care or believe that you are a Zoro fan from now on so it’s a waste of time to even say it I think

Once again you can’t or won’t say anything good about Zoro and your entire online presence is about complaining about Zoro fans

Done. You can keep complaining. Just know no one actually cares about “I’m a Zoro fan” any more... We shall all keep arguing with you about Wanks and shit, but no one will give a shit about this statement again. You have never said anything to indicate you are a Zoro fan so you officially are not one.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro wouldn't beat Doffy
Current zoro has enma and trained
Yet hasn't done much above urouge and Killer either

But about Law tho
I guess we gotta put him back around Jack or Vista or so

I guess it is possible:
Law ~ Zoro ~ Killer >= Urouge > Snack/Vergo/Vets/flyers etc...
Zoro is good enough to counter Kaido's attacks Ndule.

He would counter awakening too.

You don't realize just how powerful Kaido is... Zoro doesn't lack CoO or CoA or even speed to take Mingo down, Asura or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.