Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but that's what i'm arguing, i don't know why you all are disgreeing with me. I'm saying i think Zoro is stronger, but that Oda will never let the rivalry gag end, i just accepted it as it is a long time ago.
I personally agree with that pretimeskip in regards to level of strength, Post time skip it's become more of a gag rivalry.

Zoro has way better feats and potrayal then sanji for the past 15 years . The gap is huge . How about you post Sanjis best feats in the new world compare it to zoros then come back and tell me they are rivals
You have Zoro getting salty because Luffy says Sanji is worth 1000 men, same when Sanji mocked his lower bounty, both of which Oda used to keep the rivalry alive. And I mean, the first fighting thing the both of them do after timeskip is arguing on who defeated the Pacifista after taking it down at the same time.

I think it's a bit delusional to think Oda is going to settle this down, not only considering for how long he has been playing with their rivalry but also how much activity it brings to the fandom (and an active fandom is one of the first business interests for an instalment story). He isn't stupid enough to give Zoro feats and portrayals (actual, not made up or overrated by his fans) that depict a clearly huge gap, that would be going against his own interests and the basis of a relationship he has been building since day one.

Luffy had 5 attacks but they didn't do shit and were wasted.
Zoro's 4 attacks were all for a purpose and accomplished more.

Zoro was MVP of last chapter and MVP of this chapter.

@Fenaker your "Feats against Kaido" thread is still active right? Zoro and Luffy are dominating, Killer is okay while Law and Kidd are eating shit.
Post automatically merged:

@MarineHQ62 Zoro vs Fujitora..Debate me.
:cheers:

B

Ballel

You have Zoro getting salty because Luffy says Sanji is worth 1000 men, same when Sanji mocked his lower bounty, both of which Oda used to keep the rivalry alive. And I mean, the first fighting thing the both of them do is arguing on who defeated the Pacifista after taking it down at the same time.

I think it's a bit delusional to think Oda is going to settle this down, not only considering for how long he has been playing with their rivalry but also how much activity it brings to the fandom (and an active fandom is one of the first business interests for an instalment story). He isn't stupid enough to give Zoro feats and portrayals (actual, not made up or overrated by his fans) that depict a clearly huge gap, that would be going against his own interests and the basis of a relationship he has been building since day one.
THIS

You have Zoro getting salty because Luffy says Sanji is worth 1000 men, same when Sanji mocked his lower bounty, both of which Oda used to keep the rivalry alive. And I mean, the first fighting thing the both of them do after timeskip is arguing on who defeated the Pacifista after taking it down at the same time.

What feats does snaji have in the new world that compares to zoros feats against doffy executive, and admiral and now two yonko? I’ll wait

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Lmfao no. Zoros gonna get feats this arc eos sanji wouldnt be close to replicating.

:milaugh:they don't realise it

Luffy didnt even ask for his protection

Everybody is fighting for themselves ,dodging/tanking attacks

Zoro is busy playing shield support role to Luffy

Worry about yourself, Luffy can dodge/tank...counter on his own as shonw in this chapter
The venom in this comment lmao you would think Zoro was protecting a man who massacred his family or something

Oda going into fanservice mode is like yea yea yea

Luffy's still keep his barrier haki usage to use it in a more critical times apparently, i guess he'll wait for Kaidou to enter a new form of Uo Uo and then he can equalize switching it up by using barrier haki and in effect, changing the attack names.

...But why is Kong Gattling different from Kong Organ anyway? Is Kong Organ the horizontally-aligned version while Gatling is randomly-directed version? I hope Luffy vs Kaidou get at a new level here, like can they have a dialogue / verbal exchange that let us get a new insight to Kaidou's character as opposed to Luffy's character? Since Kaidou is like a superior version of Doflamingo now. Wanting to be PK, being ganged by strong fighters but still reveals dominance, and finally having a tragic story. I hope Luffy vs Kaidou has a depth of character interaction and development from both characters, even more than a rebellious newcomer surpassing a godlike strong tyrant to decide a country's fate. I hope it gets more personal and melancholic, even, for both.

Zoro keep finding new attacks as a result of his Enma training, i wonder how Oda will visualize them. Fire Blaze is like a continuation of Fire-Cutting tech "i've always wanted a fire sword". "He cut fire again" So maybe he started to train those fire slashes since even before Wano, maybe in WCI. Fire vs fire, sword vs sword...an even stronger foreshadowing of Zoro vs King? Since King and his hax is like being kept hidden for now.

Gamma Knife comes out again. Why not Mes? just wanna see him teleport performance around the battlefield and finally doing Mes to put BM / Kaidou in a somewhat cornered situation. I remember Vergo reactionarily stomping Law even before he did Mes? I wanna see Kaidou toying and arriving earlier at the Law's teleport destination points by pure devastation speed, just for Kaidou's lulz though.

What feats does snaji have in the new world that compares to zoros feats against doffy executive, and admiral and now two yonko? I’ll wait
Sanji and luffy blocked an attack from big mom. Sanji took a deadon attack from king and was perfectly fine. Sanji low diffed page one in the raid suit.

not only that zoro literally looks to sanji as his rival like comparing who took down the pacifista or zoro and saying saying they will kill each other when zoro tried slashing Sanji or getting jealous at the 1000 men comment.

no one is saying Sanji=zoro it’s just they have had a rivalry since the start of one piece why would that change now? Even in wano when they save took they glare at each other and it was the first time they saw each other since dressrosa.

the same shit with Black Maria happened in enies lobby when Sanji got beat up by kalifa then saved usopp from jabra

Zoro is stronger then sanji 100% imo but they have a rivalry and I don’t see oda ever changing that

Status
Not open for further replies.