Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
On a side note, the scabbards performance was severely underestimated. From the spoilers, Kaido has yet to receive any significant damage if at all from SN combo attacks including Luffy's G4+Law's ultimate attack(gamma knife), with Zoro not managing to cut Kaido the first time even after training with Enma.

Only Luffy managed to hurt him with his red rock, and not sure if he is using advanced haki on his G4 attacks now or not(if not, it's terrible PIS), but the scabbards could hurt him left and right with their sword+haki attacks despite being unable to tame Enma early on. Is Oden's will just that overpowered they transcended themselves past any of the SN feats or what lol ?

I do think the SNs will ultimately manage to show stronger feats, hell might even be the case in this spoilers, but so far the scabbards feats remain outstanding, let alone Oden himself who could almost kill Kaido after 1 attack, he was truly a monster lol

if he lands the same thing on big mom
who doesnt have this healing factor like kaido does
what do you reckon happens.
It would still do less damage coz big mom has stronger organs than Doffy but it won’t do less damage than Kaido

But after that the next question is Endurance. Does big mom have better endurance than Doffy? Because if she does, she will take the damage and just keep fighting unlike Doffy who gets staggered and knocked down

Remember Whitebeard kept fighting with a full hole in his chest which is WAYYYYY more than Gamma knife can do. So Top tiers have ridiculous endurance on top of durability so they can just as easily take all that damage AND JUST KEEP FIGHTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

lol and the same plot armor wont let big mom go down to it either
thats my essential point
gk doesnt one shot every human in the verse regardless of whether they can repair themselves or not.
It would kill almost everyone
Like would any Admiral survive this?
Oda just makes sure to use it on people who have an ability to not die from it :goyea:
Doffy can repair himself, Kaido can regenerate and Bigmom might be able to do some soul stuff

one piece ch781 mate
I have no agenda here
perhaps you should read the pages in order
literally after the gamma knife doffy is down
doesnt move
If u have no agenda then u simply struggle with what ur reading... U can literally see doffy about to attack Law immediately after GK. He does not immediately succumb to the effects. Which cause luffy to attack doffy here, finally putting doffy on his back. Stop talking about shit, If u dnt know what ur talking about please....

while law rants on about his ability and why he is done
in the same chapter doffy stands up and says he is repairing himself.
Doffy counters the main reason for law assuming he’d die. Again read the damn scans all this is right there.... Law doesn’t know doffy can counter GK after effects until he does it. Kaido to our knowledge can’t counter the second aspect of the attack.
if you read my prev comment a bit closely I stated based on the spoiler we have now , the effect of gk is essentially null compared to expectations of people who act like the ability kills kaido.
It was read an the same answer applies. We have Zero info on the effects of any attacks on Kaido. So in reality there nothing currently suggesting the effects were null that ur headcanon on the situation. Hence me saying I’ll wait for “actual context”.... Pretty sure not a single person on this forum claimed GK killing Kaido on contact. That literally not how the move works in its introduction.

point is GK on doffy had an immediate effect on doffy and no sign it does on kaido cause there's no indication he is on the ground ,vulnerable is there? the fact he is pulling gamma knife when the fight just started tells me all I need to know about the potential of this attack.
Can I see that part of the spoilers? We have no context my guy.... so if ur not riding an agenda why tf do u keep making this assumption lol.... Anyway seem like ur understanding of the move just off. It affects aren’t instantly dropping Kaido. Will it wear him down over the course of the battle another question entirely.

I dont like ashuras design at all, probably oda doesnt like it as well
So the story will bend to your likes and dislikes?

why do one piece games still have Ashura then? Remember those games consult Oda as well. That’s why the dames have Kaido doing lighting and wind attacks before the manga showed hem

Why doesn’t Oda who hates Ashura say “Man fuck that shit, don’t put it in the games”

On a side note, the scabbards performance was severely underestimated. From the spoilers, Kaido has yet to receive any significant damage if at all from SN combo attacks including Luffy's G4+Law's ultimate attack(gamma knife), with Zoro not managing to cut Kaido the first time even after training with Enma.

Only Luffy managed to hurt him with his red rock, and not sure if he is using advanced haki on his G4 attacks now or not(if not, it's terrible PIS), but the scabbards could hurt him left and right with their sword+haki attacks despite being unable to tame Enma early on. Is Oden's will just that overpowered they transcended themselves past any of the SN feats or what lol ?

I do think the SNs will ultimately manage to show stronger feats, hell might even be the case in this spoilers, but so far the scabbards feats remain outstanding, let alone Oden himself who could almost kill Kaido after 1 attack, he was truly a monster lol
Kaido might have gotten hurt this chapter. And the SNs have to deal with 2 Yonko at the same time which makes it more problematic for them.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It would still do less damage coz big mom has stronger organs than Doffy but it won’t do less damage than Kaido

But after that the next question is Endurance. Does big mom have better endurance than Doffy? Because if she does, she will take the damage and just keep fighting unlike Doffy who gets staggered and knocked down

Remember Whitebeard kept fighting with a full hole in his chest which is WAYYYYY more than Gamma knife can do. So Top tiers have ridiculous endurance on top of durability so they can just as easily take all that damage AND JUST KEEP FIGHTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
I found it funny how whitemiystache fought without half of hes face and a hole in hes chest, what a legend

Isn't it curious how similar young Rayleigh looks to zoro. Get rid of the goatee, glasses and his cheek bone defining lines and bam it's zoro. Same eyebrows, face shape, nose and hair line. Oda might really be a one trick pony in terms of character designs
I personally think Rayleigh looks more like Zoro and Sanji mixed into one. All the things you mentioned about Zoro combined with Sanji's blonde hair and having a goatee. What's more is that we know he uses a sword and also kicks. (And no, I'm not starting a vice-captain debate if you thought so just in case. Just pointing out what I noticed)

It would kill almost everyone
Like would any Admiral survive this?
Oda just makes sure to use it on people who have an ability to not die from it :goyea:
Doffy can repair himself, Kaido can regenerate and Bigmom might be able to do some soul stuff
keep going
what would shanks bb do.
lol law didnt beat doffy with gk
he sure as hell aint beating anyone stronger than doffy with gk .

big mom soul stuff does what exactly?
another assumption I dont really have time to delve into cause its your headcanon.

arguing what law could do with his powers is like arguing what sugar could do with hers
all fan fiction.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So the story will bend to your likes and dislikes?

why do one piece games still have Ashura then? Remember those games consult Oda as well. That’s why the dames have Kaido doing lighting and wind attacks before the manga showed hem

Why doesn’t Oda who hates Ashura say “Man fuck that shit, don’t put it in the games”
Games will put anything thats canon and ashura is legit and canon move... but maybe oda isnt planning to use it anymore and has something better in design and as or even more powerfull than ashura.... I just dont like its design... and oda ever used it only twice.... someting with kings haki and ryu or demon eye would be more cooler... but if hes top move is ashura. Thats fine... would mean that zoro vas stronger than liffy after TS... and I find that radiculous

Luffy trained barrier haki like hell and seems to no-sell WSC's Boro Breath

Rubberboi durability against WSC's disintegrating laserbeam >>> BM's durability facing her own thunderclap

:steef::steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Or else you'd have to rate Kinnemon equal/above top retainers.
Kinemon was one of the top retainers during the Kaido fight. Even when Luffy went to the roof, he was the only one still conscious.

he and Killer are just support... they aren't main players
Oda has made it clear : captains and underlings

That's portrayal, zoro and Killer can equal Law but never above Kidd and luffy
Zoro may have done the (second?) most damage to Kaido this chapter.

Zoro either keeps playing the role of underling by protecting luffy, if he wanna keep shining and have feats
Zoro will protect Luffy as his First Mate and deal damage to Kaido.

Or he reopen the scar fast.
He'll give Kaido a new scar.
:goyea:

Kaido sensed Oden in enma...the attack or zoro didn't trigger Oden in his mind.
He sensed Oden in Enma after Zoro attacked him with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze. It was Zoro's attack that triggered Oden.

For now I dont have anything other believe Zoro attack did the trigger when we know Kaido doesn't even bother hyping g4 this chapter yet g3 triggered Him to think of the great ones.
Why not? Kaido only sensed Oden after receiving Zoro's attacks. I understand waiting for the panels though.

The mind of a zoro wanker.
"Sanji and Zoro are rivals".
"BUT ONLY ZORO IS ON THE ROOF. GET SHIT ON CANDYBOY"
"All 5 supernovas are fighting the 2 yonkos"
"BUT ONLY LUFFY AND ZORO ARE DOING SOMETHING AGAINST THEM. GET SHIT ON SN TRASH"
"Luffy and Zoro are carrying the fight"
"BUT ZORO IS THE ONLY ONE HOLDING BACK. LUFFY IS USING EVERYTHING, BUT THE GRANDMASTER DIDNT EVEN USE HARDENING. GET SHIT ON STRAWHAT TRASH. ZORO PIECE FTW!!!!"
:tchpepe:
The worse part is that this is not even an exaggeration. Some are that delusional.
:kayneshrug:
Zoro wanker here. I don't:
  • Think Sanji and Zoro are rivals
  • Shit on Sanji because he's not on the roof
  • Shit on the other Supernova because Zoro outshines them
  • Shit on Luffy because Zoro is holding his own while holding back on his strongest attacks
That said, I do think the following are true:
  • Luffy and Zoro are carrying (and will continue to carry) the fight.
  • Zoro has only used low to mid tier techniques so far and Luffy has been using his upper tier techniques
  • Zoro may end up being the MVP of the fight.
    • This is looking unlikely, it's maybe something like 80% Luffy, 10% Zoro (Kidd, Law and Killer share the remaining 10%).

If u have no agenda then u simply struggle with what ur reading... U can literally see doffy about to attack Law immediately after GK. Which cause luffy to attack doffy here, finally putting doffy on his back. Stop talking about shit If u dnt know what ur talking about please....

Doffy counters the main reason for law assuming he’d die. Again read the damn scans all this is right there.... Law doesn’t know doffy can counter GK after effects until he does it. Kaido to our knowledge can’t counter the second aspect of the attack.
It was read an the same answer applies. We have Zero info on the effects of any attacks on Kaido. So in reality there nothing currently suggesting the effects were null that ur headcanon on the situation. Hence me saying I’ll wait for “actual context”.... Pretty sure not a single person on this forum claimed GK killing Kaido on contact. That literally not how the move works in its introduction.

Can I see that part of the spoilers? We have no context my guy.... so if ur not riding an agenda why tf do u keep making this assumption lol.... Anyway seem like ur understanding of the move just off. It affects aren’t instantly dropping Kaido. Will it wear him down over the course of the battle another question entirely.
literally posted the spoiler in order
kaido continues to attack and recieve multiple attacks right after the gk hit from law
what other context do I need to know its not fatal .

gamma knife effects are more short term
than long term
if doffy failed to repair himself right after the hit he would die shortly
he started first aid immediately after the attack which means kaido should be going through something relevant rn. again
no indication he has.

grabbing his face is still kicking I see. then proceeds to stay in the same position while law explains the attack and hits him with another one. kaido on the other hand is blasting a boro breadth

its a start of the fight mate
it cant get any clearer than that.

I personally think Rayleigh looks more like Zoro and Sanji mixed into one. All the things you mentioned about Zoro combined with Sanji's blonde hair and having a goatee. What's more is that we know he uses a sword and also kicks. (And no, I'm not starting a vice-captain debate if you thought so just in case. Just pointing out what I noticed)
He definitely has a mix of both, zoro is very prominent though

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kinemon was one of the top retainers during the Kaido fight. Even when Luffy went to the roof, he was the only one still conscious.

Zoro may have done the (second?) most damage to Kaido this chapter.

Zoro will protect Luffy as his First Mate and deal damage to Kaido.

He'll give Kaido a new scar.
:goyea:

He sensed Oden in Enma after Zoro attacked him with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze. It was Zoro's attack that triggered Oden.

Why not? Kaido only sensed Oden after receiving Zoro's attacks. I understand waiting for the panels though.

Zoro wanker here. I don't:
  • Think Sanji and Zoro are rivals
  • Shit on Sanji because he's not on the roof
  • Shit on the other Supernova because Zoro outshines them
  • Shit on Luffy because Zoro is holding his own while holding back on his strongest attacks
That said, I do think the following are true:
  • Luffy and Zoro are carrying (and will continue to carry) the fight.
  • Zoro has only used low to mid tier techniques so far and Luffy has been using his upper tier techniques
  • Zoro may end up being the MVP of the fight.
    • This is looking unlikely, it's maybe something like 80% Luffy, 10% Zoro (Kidd, Law and Killer share the remaining 10%).
He wont give kaido a new scar. He will open kaido up. And kaido wont live long enough for that to scar up.

Meme & doffy are both human, what do u mean memes organs are stronger?? That’s not how human anatomy works

Status
Not open for further replies.