Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro calling enma end try to slashing Kaido but he with coo evades slash and hit Zoro flyng in the same wall.
Dafaq, did kaido show he has that? i dont remenber and dont feel like reading the whole Wano thing again.
:sanmoji:
Fly slashing that u can see arent so speedy, so if istn coo is agility
Too exposed to a possible counterattack if he does not kneel him very quickly ... Dangerous
Not like Kaidos gonna dodge anyway

Rip

Well it's not by throwing metal garbage at Kaido and throwing him to the ground that you'll be able of injuring him, lol.
Exactly!!!! What the fuck is he doing! You either do something useful, or just go down and fight someone else LOL

What really bothers me is Kidd always talking big around Luffy and Law... like dude, SHOW ME SOMETHING... People hate me for saying this but he really is like Bellamy 2.0 from Jaya... JUST TALK and BOOSTING... no action

It was really nice to finally see Linlin in real action in this chapter with her showing how dangerous her Special Homies can be and some cool stuff with her devil fruit with her lightning bolts being able of going in any direction and of changing their directions to follow the targets.

That's a real breath of fresh air even if it may be temporary.

Yeah, Most impressive thing about Big Mom that he IMMEDIATELY realized Enma was a special sword and Kaido might face consequences if he took the attack directly.... Like Big Mom NEVER experienced that sword before, it was Kaido from oden... and still, it was Big Mom who called it out and warned Kaido... so that to me is the most impressive even more than her lightening attacks honestly

For the first time, Big Mom looked VERY VERY perceptive to me
Big Mom is yonko alright, she's living up to her title.

I think it has something to do with her controle over souls. Maybe she sensed some of Oden's soul in Enma that's why she was wary of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.