Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I respectfully disagree BECAUSE we value supernova differently... you see, I don't value supernova as much as you guys all do... I think they are just pirates who happened to be called rivals and in same generation, but SH crew in general is an unmatched group of individuals, crew members of this future pirate king will also evolve and be above those supernova, maybe not all....

but I sure as hell place Zoro > Kidd

and I will go more and say Brook will BEAT Apoo this arc...

Same Apoo who caused many troubles for Kidd.. and it will be a FRESH Apoo, because I believe this round is doomed and alliance will lose, we will have another round later in this arc

Anyway, we view things differently, and that's why Kidd is not gonna sustain his 2nd place in supernova ranking, cause I already think Zoro is above him anyway, pre-skip I would place Kidd above Zoro, post-timeskip and specially now, Zoro is above Kidd for me
First time SN's were introduced, a very young and naive "me" would have discussions pairing each of them against each fo the SH's.
Brook vs Apoo cause music theme. Law of Chopper cause doctor theme.
Good times. Foolish ideas, but good times.

yes you do don’t sugar coat it you’re not fooling no one. you're quick to call people delusional yet in the same breath claim zoro vs king is possible. you make delusional people look like the second coming of Einstein. Sit this one out dumbass just like ur stinking goat judges son
This is same the tune you dumbasses were preaching for the past weeks when i was describing Enma as it was described this chapter :milaugh:

Zoro made meme scared and kaido a man who wants to die and tanks everything DODGE AN ATTACK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE SERIES. That shits on luffys whole career.
Yep, Kaido and Big Mom never scared with Luffy's attack, in chapter thousand they only shocked afterward. Meanwhile Zoro make Kaido and Big Mom shit their pants because of the possibility Zoro's attack can kill Kaido.

Good thing Big Mom was there warning Kaido about Zoro attack because he completely disappeared off scene. He don't want anything to do with his fire attack.

He talked a big game about wanting to die against a strong samurai the second Zoro moves in to hit him with a powerful attack he's like nope, not today.

:milaugh:

I guess he ain't as gangster he thought.

J

Jo_Ndule

I respectfully disagree BECAUSE we value supernova differently... you see, I don't value supernova as much as you guys all do... I think they are just pirates who happened to be called rivals and in same generation, but SH crew in general is an unmatched group of individuals, crew members of this future pirate king will also evolve and be above those supernova, maybe not all....

but I sure as hell place Zoro > Kidd

and I will go more and say Brook will BEAT Apoo this arc...

Same Apoo who caused many troubles for Kidd.. and it will be a FRESH Apoo, because I believe this round is doomed and alliance will lose, we will have another round later in this arc

Anyway, we view things differently, and that's why Kidd is not gonna sustain his 2nd place in supernova ranking, cause I already think Zoro is above him anyway, pre-skip I would place Kidd above Zoro, post-timeskip and specially now, Zoro is above Kidd for me
Okay nothing more
You believe Apoo will beat brook
Zoro>Kidd

I got nothing left to say

The teleport served both purposes, putting Zoro in a good position to stop the Boro breath, and strike back.

Btw, i wonder why Zoro cutting the Boro breath did not also cut Kaido's mouth the way Kinemon's attack did :zorothink:
The Teleport put Zoro in that position but it didn't put him there for speed of attack purpose.
The speed came for Boro breath. The second attack Zoro and Kaido were directly looking at each other. You claim insinuated that Zoro with help from Law's teleport was too slow to land the attack which is obviously not true.

Kinemon's attack was different. It was also a flying haki slash

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Friendly reminder that Mihawk's blade is not only of a higher rank than Enma, but also a black blade.
:cheers::gokulaugh:
Not only that, Mihawk:
  • Is far more proficient in Ittoryu than Zoro
  • Has much greater offensive prowess than Zoro
  • Hiryuu Kaen is at best an upper mid tier attack of Zoro's
    • Zoro's upper mid tier attack had two Yonkou very shook

@Cinera
any particular reason you tagged me in a spoiler thread?
I thought you read spoilers?
:choppawhat:

I tagged you because you're one of the few Big Mom wankers I know.

What's your ranking on the performances on the roof this chapter?
I gave it already:
The clear MVP of this chapter was Mama:
  • She seems to have taken Killer out of the fight with her first attack this chapter.
  • Her second attack struck down Zoro, Kidd and Law.
    • This may have only been temporarily, but she still removed them from the fight for however short a time.

All her attacks were successful, and to an astonishing degree. If not for Luffy being Rubber, the Yonkou would have won this fight already. Furthermore, she was completely unscathed.

Kaidou on the other hand had no successful attack in the entire chapter:
  • His destructive wind was dodged by Law, Killer and Luffy. Zoro deflected the one directed at him, and the one that hit Kidd only temporarily dislodged an arm.
  • His first Boro Breath was cut by Zoro.
  • His second Boro Breath was withstood by Luffy.
To make matters worse, he was used as a punching bag:
  • The Supernova launched a very well coordinated initial offense:
    • Luffy struck him with a Kong Rifle
    • Kidd followed up with a Slam Gibson
    • Law followed up with Gamma Knife
    • Killer rounded up the initial offense with Kamaa Sonic
  • He had to dodge Zoro's Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze *with Big Mom's warning)
  • Luffy struck him with a Rhino Schneider
  • Luffy Struck him with a Kong Gatling

Kaido's offense was completely ineffectual this chapter.

@Jo_Ndule, @Buusatan94, @Seraphoenix, @trav.

On the Supernova side, the best performer was Luffy with 3 successful attacks:
  • Kong Rifle
  • Rhino Schneider
  • Kong Gatling
He also gets bonus points for withstanding two of the Yonkou's attacks.

After Luffy, the second best performer may have been Killer. His Kamaa Sonic rounded up the initial offense, and may have been the most destructive of that initial barrage.

I think Law comes in at third. His Gamma Knife was more destructive than Slam Gibson, and he helped Zoro neutralise one of Kaido's attacks.

Kidd might take the fourth spot by virtue of having a successful attack. Even though Slam Gibson doesn't seem to have done that much damage to Kaido, it helped setup the more successful Gamma Knife and Kamaa Sonic.

The worst performer might have been Zoro. While he neutralised one of Kaido's attacks, he was the only Supernova without any successful attack in the chapter.

That Zoro attack that Kaido dodged was nasty,if it landed,Kaido would be badly injured lol
Yep, a mid tier attack from Zoro had the Yonkou very shook.

Do you think Enma is truly special from Kaido's and Big Mom's reactions?
I think if in this battle,they don't have the same reactions about Wado or Sandai, then there will be no denying Enma has something more.
I agree that Enma is special and have said it's a power up before. This chapter reinforces that.

But i still think Zoro and Killer will reopen the scar
  • Killer was taken out this chapter
  • Zoro's AP is considerably above the rest of the Supernova

Enma Zoro reopening the sacr on his own will be hype
Zoro will give Kaido a new scar.

I doubt any SN is KOed, they took their first damage thats it
Killer even reacted to Kaido attacking him right after BM 'Indra' (you can see the '!!' baloon). Battle just started.
I would be surprised if Killer comes back next chapter. That said, I'll examine the scans (and the chapter when it drops) in more detail.

which was capable of cutting Kiku's meitou
Was Kiku's sword stated to be a meitou?

Not only did the panels hype Zoro's haki but it hyped his AP
I agree that Zoro's

I don't think Zoro demonstrated impressive attack speed this chapter. His Hiryuu Kaen was dodged by Kaido.

When Zoro asks Law to teleport him, he is able to attack faster than Boro breath could reach him...and he was right on Kaido's nose.
Boro Breath hasn't been suggested to be a particularly fast attack, Kinemon could counter it.

Not only that he follows up with dragon flame attack where Enma doesn't drain him completely. His attack was not only feared by BM but was feats by Kaido too.
Yeah, Hiryuu Kaen was suggested to be far stronger than any of the other attacks the Supernova showed.

The attack traveled from the center of the skull past the horns cutting it completely. That AP alone is far superior to anything shown at the top
I agree that Zoro is suggested to have top tier Attack Power in this chapter.

Just wanted to create a collection of all of Zoro's moments slicing down Supernova, scaring the shit out of Queen and 2 Yonko, cutting through Yonkos attacks, destroying the Onigashima mountain and almost killing Kaido if not for Big Mom's warning.

But stopped cuz realized it would take too long, since the amount of feats Zoro presented in that Arc is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.