Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:they think oda will have Yonko replaced by toys lol
Or Vista really stop Yonko

Marco tried and got choked then didn't bother trying to stop Linlin again.

Im being generous here... Mihawk is back to my top 10 but he is still not above any admiral except maybe Fuji. If Zoro next chapter gets compared to Oden or shanks but not Mihawk...then Mihawk is indeed irrelevant power wise to Yonko like Kaido, BM and WB
How would they know to compare Zoro to Mihawk if they have never fought him. You're trying to tell us that they're going to understand someone power that they've never even fought before. They can't they won't have any understanding. But it will make him look even stronger since beating Mihawk is his ultimate goal.

Chapter was fun seeing the SN get in some attacks and BM doing some powerful attacks of her own .
Also as much fun as it is to see Kaido in dragon form he need to go back in human form where he stronger .
Yeah he having fun but it's time to bring out the club again .

:milaugh:they think oda will have Yonko replaced by toys lol
Or Vista really stop Yonko

Marco tried and got choked then didn't bother trying to stop Linlin again.

Im being generous here... Mihawk is back to my top 10 but he is still not above any admiral except maybe Fuji. If Zoro next chapter gets compared to Oden or shanks but not Mihawk...then Mihawk is indeed irrelevant power wise to Yonko like Kaido, BM and WB
I thought you changed

big mom mentioned about sword not zoro to avoid, and oda sensed Oden... just relax zorobois its power up... I dont see zoro doing same cut with any other sword neither does BM or Kaido, it was enma.... without enma zoro attacks would only be on killers level
So tell me what exactly is happening? Is Oden’s haki in the sword?

you can say it don’t worry. Just know when you say it, it will be saved on his forum and will be used later on to laugh at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.