Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef:Killer rnad law hurt the inside

The last time Kaido was in thus much pain in dragon from was when Oden/Retainers landed totsuka
Yeah law and Killer didn't damage him as much as retainers yet but damn

Killer stole the show.
His AP, Lethality and Speed are all top high tier
Zoro AP, lethality and DC are top high tier or even low top tier. I hate to admit it but yeah, Zoro is looking scary. Same with Killer

:kata:remember people thought Killer will play support role or do nothing
Reminder he won't hurt kaido
Reminder he is weak

:steef:now I only need COc clash between the 4 pirates
And Kidd hurting Kaido badly
Then Kaido trashing them all.
remember admirals are superiors to yonkos

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87
What do you think of the Enma hype this chapter? The sword particularly seems to emit some weird aura that shocks even Emperors.
The sword's hype is getting off the charts.
Nothing unusual, imo and unnecessary focus. He isnt doing anything that he wasnt doing before except we have visually represented haki flow when he releases it with Enma. Kaido was feeling Oden on Scabbards as well, feeling it on Enma is nothing new.
Dude wtf are you talking about? It's clear Kong Gatling is the true Kong Gun spam. Kong Organ fists were too small/too weak.
You are moving the goal post... There is no such thing as "true KG spam". Kong Organ is KG spam, KG Gatling is also KG spam.
If you are looking for attack which spams it the most, that should be Kong Storm since that attack has always been the most spammy...
Fists are of the same size... He isnt shrinking them between attacks, lol. He only enlarges them for KKG.
The chapter 923 Luffy vs chapter 1000 Zoro has its definite answer in this spoiler then lol.
This Zoro fucks Luffy pretty hard lmao.
Zoro is an uber beast.
You are two years too late but you are catching up. :cheers:
Zoro one shotting pre udon luffy.
What's the difference with current Luffy? Did he somehow stop being 1-shot material for Zoro?
If Kaido is one shot material for Zoro, you can bet your ass that Luffy is 1-shot material for Zoro as well.
Unless the magical flip-flops come in the way, ofc. :myman:
You got to admit the sword was what particularly caught the emperors' attention this chapter though.
The sword uses Zoro's haki sure but the sword was particularly overhyped and singled out over its user.
As I said, it's pointless hype, imo. Nothing special about it, Zoro has been doing far larger slashes long before Enma.
But I guess Enma and Oden focus will be unnecessarily shoved into panels during this arc since it's their introduction arc...

You wanna tell me
Linlin will bother telling kaido to about it if he felt an abornmal sword like enma before?

The only times linlin is bothered is when her homies get hurt or Her powers doesn't work
Something which happens rarirly or never.
Why not.
You don't know the battles Big Mom have been in.

You are basically claiming something as fact when you haven't actually it happening

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Which is his own Haki? Unless you know something we do not know
big mom mentioned about sword not zoro to avoid, and oda sensed Oden... just relax zorobois its power up... I dont see zoro doing same cut with any other sword neither does BM or Kaido, it was enma.... without enma zoro attacks would only be on killers level

Status
Not open for further replies.