Status
Not open for further replies.
do you want to avenge Oden?
Kinemon : yes

do you want to get stronger?

So if you right here get a power up do you want to accept it?

do you want to wield ENMA
Kinemon. : No

this basically sums up everything. Enma is a PU, yes, there's no denying it, it is however not an instant one and you also have to have good haki for starters. People who claim otherwise is either a troll or not able to connect the dots to understand it. Trolls dont worth your time

Also, this basically confirms zoro having the best CoA right after Luffy, he also has great sheer strength proven by how he casually blocked Kaido's wind something which a retainer couldnt do so

Zoro the king of Feats. Who has ever made Kaido dodge an attack besides him.:goyea:
So charges up an attack and even with mobility assist gets evaded, but that is somehow a great feat.
No selling Boro breath from a direct shot while Kaido says BAKANA?!!!! and then having more shock and fear in his eyes from the gattling than Zoro's slice, with veins popping from his eyeball is somehow less of a feat. Zoro piece must be strange.

I like calling something a feat when characters don't miss.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yet Zoro is the only one aside from Oden who can tame Enma, because he is such a freak. He will even surpass Oden by turning Enma black.
taming Enma is not a power level in itself. It indeed shows that Zoro is a freak and a monster but that doesn't mean he is Prime Oden level.

Oden tamed Enma as a teen so he was already a monster. But 39 years old Oden destroyed 15/16 years old Oden and yet both have Enma.

Law using gamma knife this early isn't a good sign for the Doffy squad. Chances are he'd show even stronger attacks in the fight
Law specifically said he doesn't know where a Dragon's heart lies. Gamma Knife's area is limited. Plus, Kaido has super recovery for the limited damage done to his organs. Let Law use Gamma Knife on Whitebeard and he's dead. After all Whitebeard fell on his knees from a heart attack.

:myman:

Law has still spatial hax. He could cut Kaido into pieces with Radio Knife.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So tell me what exactly is happening? Is Oden’s haki in the sword?

you can say it don’t worry. Just know when you say it, it will be saved on his forum and will be used later on to laugh at you.
enma releases zoros haki.... the power that he has... but without enma zoro wouldnt be able to do it... enam give zoro ryuo on par to luffy, do you think zoro would have it without enma? its a power up, you like it or not.... better than RS I agree, but power up non the less

Even if Enma is a power up, so what? I don't really see what's the problem of those saying that Enma is not a power up.

We saw already when Shusui appeared that Zoro made a bigger slash even tho he didn't mean to do it. Now Enma has it's own speciality, it sucks the owner's haki and releases it, and there is probably something more since Kaidou sensed Oden's presence.

Now, Is Enma a power up? Yes, since Zoro hasn't shown us that he's able to do that with any of his other swords, maybe there is a limit of how much they can release but Enma doesn't have that.

So, once again, it's not a problem if Enma is a power up, Sanji has the raid suit, Luffy has his gears, Zoro has his swords, Nami has her clima-tact, etc.

I really don't see why they try to say that it's not because of Enma, and why is that even a problem?

And btw about Oden's presence in Enma I believe that it has to do with Oden's haki tbh, we knew that when a sword goes through countless battles it becomes a black sword permanently just as Shusui. Now swordsmans can transform swords to black swords through Haki(just not permanently), so i believe that through many battles with Enma, Oden didn't reach to make it a black sword but some of his haki remained there

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
strength wise he is, you see luffy getting trained by people weaker than garp, now imagine getting trained by garp, luffy is missing out
luffy=>koby
I didn't mean he's not underrated in strength. Don't really care about power levels. I just didn't want to say "Koby is underrated" without that qualifier cause I knew you'd immediately think I'm referring to strength. Koby legit one of my favorite written characters and he never gets any love. Nice to see a fan.
Relax... I dont accept Mihawk's wank

He is still at the bottom below any Great pirate, FA level marine and Dragon
Debatable wirh Fuji, Luffy, Benn and Sabo
Yoooo The Anti-Wank is still alive :finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.