Status
Not open for further replies.
Law specifically said he doesn't know where a Dragon's heart lies. Gamma Knife's area is limited. Plus, Kaido has super recovery for the limited damage done to his organs. Let Law use Gamma Knife on Whitebeard and he's dead. After all Whitebeard fell on his knees from a heart attack.

:myman:

Law has still spatial hax. He could cut Kaido into pieces with Radio Knife.
It also proves that GK actually affected Doffy's heart too

So charges up an attack and even with mobility assist gets evaded, but that is somehow a great feat.
No selling Boro breath from a direct shot while Kaido says BAKANA?!!!! and then having more shock and fear in his eyes from the gattling than Zoro's slice, with veins popping from his eyeball is somehow less of a feat. Zoro piece must be strange.

I like calling something a feat when characters don't miss.
Think you misunderstand, the hype is in the fact that Kaido who up until now willingly tanked SN attacks had to dodge Zoro's and was warned by a concerned Big Mom that he needed to avoid it.

J

Jo_Ndule

Killer > Sanji surely

Rooftop level is real lol
:seriously:who the hell cares about sanji

Killer was always ~ or >= Sanji

Law, zoro, Killer, and sanji ...Same level
High diff between them
Yet Zoro is the only one aside from Oden who can tame Enma, because he is such a freak. He will even surpass Oden by turning Enma black.
Zoro tamed enma mainly because he had Wado. It was stated already. It wasn't only because of his hali potential but MAINLY because of him having wado already

While Oden tamed enma because he was OP, he didn't have a familiar sword from the same user before
He got both enma and habari at the same time , tamed Enma at 9y.o

Don't compare Zoro to Oden

Even if Enma is a power up, so what? I don't really see what's the problem of those saying that Enma is not a power up.

We saw already when Shusui appeared that Zoro made a bigger slash even tho he didn't mean to do it. Now Enma has it's own speciality, it sucks the owner's haki and releases it, and there is probably something more since Kaidou sensed Oden's presence.

Now, Is Enma a power up? Yes, since Zoro hasn't shown us that he's able to do that with any of his other swords, maybe there is a limit of how much they can release but Enma doesn't have that.

So, once again, it's not a problem if Enma is a power up, Sanji has the raid suit, Luffy has his gears, Zoro has his swords, Nami has her clima-tact, etc.

I really don't see why they try to say that it's not because of Enma, and why is that even a problem?

And btw about Oden's presence in Enma I believe that it has to do with Oden's haki tbh, we knew that when a sword goes through countless battles it becomes a black sword permanently just as Shusui. Now swordsmans can transform swords to black swords through Haki(just not permanently), so i believe that through many battles with Enma, Oden didn't reach to make it a black sword but some of his haki remained there
But Zoro could always cut cliffs

And all swords carry the users will

"enMa iNsTant poWer Up" :giogio:

I wonder why the Scabbards didn't use Enma to kill Kaido
Power ups can have downsides too..
G2..
G3...
G4...
Just because Denjiro couldn't control Enma, doesn't mean that it isn't a powerup.

This isn't complicated... why are you having such trouble with such a basic concept? :choppawhat:
Unless you are saying Zoro is such a fucktard he intentionally uses a sword that nerfs him and prevents him from using his haki, rather than just using a random cutlass. Sorry Luffy, my wife gave me this sword, I have to use it.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.