Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We are talking about Kaido. The swords showing one the other side of Kaido is the illusion. It doesn't mean that Kaido was cut because there's no cut there. Killer starts his attack the top which sends shockwaves through Kaido. Kaido can feel force which is why he screams. It doesn't meaN he takes actual damage
Bro, I get it's an illusion but what's the point of attack if it doesn't deal the damage? It doesn't matter who we're talking about, if he's hit with an attack and cough blood then he took damage. This is no Naruto where you can mind fuck people with illusions.

We know for a fact that Asura, a mode that involves the concept of illusion, can increase Zoro's power and deal damage. Why can't the same apply to Killer's attack when we clearly saw Kaido cough blood as a result of the attack? If you're trying to say Killer didn't cut Kaido open in actuality then I agree with it but to say the attack didn't damage him at all is reaching.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Read the manga again
I don't read Two Piece like you
I read One Piece where Akainu was pushed down the fissure by cheap-shotting cheat Weakbeard and after that cheap-shot manage to climb the fissure in couple minutes(!), outspeed Jimbei twice(!) beat the like of Ivankov, Weakbeard commanders, etc
All after Weakbeard cowardly attack.
Enjoy Two Piece pleb.

Kaido was more shocked from gatling, hence eye veins indicating a stronger reaction than no eye veins eye shot pre Zoro's attack.
Luffy's attacks are just a lot faster and less telegraphed. Luffy also has the mobility to actually fight on Kaido's level rather than require a mobility assist.
Lol, now you're counting eye veins. At this rate you should probably note that there are no exclamation marks when Luffy is hitting him, we can nitpick all sorts of dumb cues that aren't in the actual dialogue.

So far he's eaten Kong Gun, Rifle, and Schneider with little issue vs the implication that he couldn't take Hiryu Kaen. What are you willing to bet Gatling didn't fuck him up?

El Thor has the third best DC feats outta all of Enel's attacks.

Doesn't matter. People always use a stronger attack to finish someone off. It was an overkill

I will. Sanji looked highly impressive whilst Zoro was licking Enel's feet.
Dont Do this.....Skypiea is probably one of Zoro's best showings in an arc. He was the only straw hat to have 2 1v1's and was portrayed with Wiper, G and the God of Skypiea who were the strongest fighters on the Island.Outside of Luffy, Sanji did his thing but it wasn't anywhere near as hype tbh.

Bro, I get it's an illusion but what's the point of attack if it doesn't deal the damage? It doesn't matter who we're talking about, if he's hit with an attack and cough blood then he took damage. This is no Naruto where you can mind fuck people with illusions.
It did deal damage. But these blades didn't literally bisect Kaido's body. It was more like impact dial.
We know for a fact that Asura, a mode that involves the concept of illusion, can increase Zoro's power and deal damage
Not sure whether Asura is illusion or the manifestation of Zoro's spirit. He used it as a mode similar to G4 in Sabaody. So the cuts were real.

I don't read Two Piece like you
I read One Piece where Akainu was pushed down the fissure by cheap-shotting cheat Weakbeard and after that cheap-shot manage to climb the fissure in couple minutes(!), outspeed Jimbei twice(!) beat the like of Ivankov, Weakbeard commanders, etc
All after Weakbeard cowardly attack.
Enjoy Two Piece pleb.
I see. Another Larine fan on Copium. No wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.