Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart form wb, akainu, teach, Oden, BM and Kaido
Which other top tiers was hyped as a tank (endurance wise)?
The point is more, top tiers should able to tank attack with having a defense on.
Big mom should be able to tank a attack of Kaido, Admirals should tank each other attacks, attacks who are able to one shot high tiers.

Can´t you read, are you blind, should I post the panels again?
Law attack the area where Kaido scar was lying, with means he should attack the belly area, how it is hard for you to understand it?

The scar area was next to his heart already in the human body, Law guess make sense since he hit the same spot.
Overall heart or the belly, he must hit a area where organs should get hit.
Yet he didn´t make any damage since Kaido skin was to much.
Holy fuck. What part of human =/= dragon don't you understand? There's no formula to convert one to another. Law knows what human Kaido looks like and is still guessing.

Law just made a hole in a random place, and Kaido is literally screaming "AAAAAAAAA", and this dude is like "His skin was too much".

Wonder what the excuse for Zoro not being ~ Luffy will be now.
Because Zoro needs a mobility assist to throw an attack so slow even Dragon Kaido can dodge it.
While Luffy no sells a Boro breath , can fly with no need for mobility assist, has FS, Luffy has internal destruction, has done the most damage to Kaido, has taken the most agro.

Lets hope Zoro gets back up next chapter, so he can try some more ineffective sneak attacks.

Well Zoro's attack didn't hit him so we can't know how fucked up he would have gotten from it, so you are comparing apples to oranges.
Luffy will be the one standing vs Kaido at the end.
You don't remember Kaido telling Big Mom that he wanted to feel their strength? We know for sure that it would have fucked him up, which is why she goes from saying that he's playing with his food to actually yelling at him to dodge an attack for the first and only time. We are guaranteed that he would have been fucked up.

And lol, obviously Luffy will be present at the end of the fight. Zoro will too and given their track records Zoro's more likely to be the one literally standing.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Boi stfu I don't have an agenda of hyping Pre Timeskip Sanji. Yall started by trying to downplay Sanji's feat against El Thor.

Sanji will get his time to shine reallllllly soon.
Are you really trying to apply an accurate attack range in One Piece? Regardless his point remains, he was defeated. His showings were not better than Zoro's in that fragment, end of story.

Boi stfu I don't have an agenda of hyping Pre Timeskip Sanji. Yall started by trying to downplay Sanji's feat against El Thor.

Sanji will get his time to shine reallllllly soon.
Sanji is stronger than Zoro, you are absolutely right with everything. Zoro has to fight two Yonkos currently but Sanji is busy with Black Maria. He sure saves his energy to break Kaido's skull with Hell's Memories later on. Sanji too powerful.

J

Jo_Ndule

At the very least they are comparable in attack potency, that’s a fact. That move was probably gonna hurt Kaido more than what Luffy did up to this point.
Huh? Perhaps

But Luffy is damaging Kaido left and right

Btw... Zoro attack speed sucks if he cant land a hit on Dragon Kaido... dragon kaido dodging him
Only time Bm looked shocked/worried was when Luffy hurt him the first time and now here when she tells him to dodge Zoros attack.

Yeah Kaido was gonna tank it but if he did you best believe he would’ve gotten more hurt.

So Luffy~ Zoro in attack potency.
Let Zoro make kaido eyes go white first like luffy did then we can talk if his AP is really ~ Luffy

Linlin worried because enma isn't normal

Yeah, i agree.

How do you think Kama Sonic works? i think the blades not only spin but also vibrate, maybe Kid's powers were used to make those Punisher blades.

If the blades vibrate, maybe they can phase through an enemys body and cause internal damage, or maybe the sonic waves created by the spinning motion and the noise cause internal damage and that illusion version of a huger Punisher Blade is actually the range of the sound waves attacks.

That would be really dope, it could work similar to Fishiman Karate, but with sound waves instead of water.
As of now I think is a visual illusion that 'shows' the effective power of the attack, I'll make up my mind once chapter will be translated
I also see the possibility of it being related to vibrations
Very interesting :myman:

You are either disingenuous or incredibly stupid. Did you forget that Gion and Tokitake exist? That means that there were AT LEAST 4 Admiral candidates. Meanwhile, Marco and BB were the only canon Yonko candidates. By the way, there’s no rule saying that there can be only four emperors. There could be 5 or more if enough people had the power and influence, so BB being the only one to become an Emperor means that no one else over the TS had the strength to become an Emperor. The only one in the entire who had the honor of joining the Emperors was Blackbeard, one of the final villains. Meanwhile, the WG pulled two random guys off the streets and turned them into Admirals
If Gion and Tokitake were ultimately deemed unworthy of being admirals and passed in favors of people who were complete strangers to the Navy it's that while far stronger than most VAs they were still not strong enough to be considered suitable replacements for Kuzan and Sakazuki in terms of strength.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because Zoro needs a mobility assist to throw an attack so slow even Dragon Kaido can dodge it.
While Luffy no sells a Boro breath , can fly with no need for mobility assist, has FS, Luffy has internal destruction, has done the most damage to Kaido, has taken the most agro.

Lets hope Zoro gets back up next chapter, so he can try some more ineffective sneak attacks.
Stop trying bro its getting pathetic,even the sanji fanboys can see your obvious attempt to downplay Zoro

Yeah, no way he cut through his entire body. For Kaido it probably felt like the blades cut through, so the pain is the same. I think that's how it works
The way Oda draw that scene bring confusion. He should draw a wind-affect or something else instead of an actual blade goes through like that. Lol That looks strange for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.