Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What did I say @Cinera, once the panels drop. Zoro is going to be the MVP.

I think it's pretty clear now. What do you say?
I was very impressed by Zoro. I wouldn't say he was the MVP, but I was quite surprised by him.

All the Scabbards have meitou unless you think they are using non graded swords
There are < 100 meitou. Weren't the scabbards armed with the weaons Gyukimaru stole?

Bro when he first used Boro Breath, non of the Strawhats were able to react to it. They only survived because of Shinobu.
The other Strawhats are fodder though.

He cut Boro breath right in front of him post launch.
Yeah, I don't think that's particularly impressive speedwise. However good a feat, it doesn't compare to last chapter's Homurasaki.

His hiryuu kaen didn't land because he didn't expect Kaido to dodge
Yeah, it shows the attack was slow enough that Kaido could dodge it with his massive dragon body.

Zoro still won’t surpass Oden in your eyes?
He needs to blacken Enma and slay Kaido for that. This chapter had made me update in favour of Kaido slaying.

"Waste"

lmao ur the same person who would go "KAIDO DODGED FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS IS HUGE"

This isnt a waste. Kaido never dodges. He has not once dodged in the entire manga because thats his fighting style.

Dodging for the first time is a huge thing.

Big Mom tells kaido a lot of things. If theres no panel backing up a huge ridiculous inconsistency in kaidos fighting style than its non existant.
Cry as much as you want. Zoro cutting the horn is already an insane feat.
Y'all zorotards are wild lmao
Just ignore this troll and he would go away.

Why is everyone boosting him by replying.

Killer's attack was insane btw.
How can you even deny him being at least 5th strongest supernova at this point?

Probably 4th strongest, I really don't see what puts Law above Killer

If you look at the blades "cutting" him theres no blood at all. Not an ounce.

A cut like killers spinning inside of kaidos body should kill him or at least heavily heavily injure him to the point where he collapses

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Based on???? Big Mom told kaido to dodge because there is an odd prescene in it I don't think they knew about how much it would do just seemed like a precautionary measure. Again zoro cutting a bit off a stone horn isn't indicative of what he'd do to kaido especially when you said he doesn't know penetration
She literally warned Kaido of the peril. And she never did something like that. It can only mean the attack was meant to damage him robustly.

Remember when Vegeta warned Nappa about Krillin's Kienzan?

I

Indigo

If you look at the blades "cutting" him theres no blood at all. Not an ounce.

A cut like killers spinning inside of kaidos body should kill him or at least heavily heavily injure him to the point where he collapses
He is coughing blood in the next panel, it's not real blades, those are illusions, but it caused internal damage.

I can see Zoro surpassing Fujitora after Wano. Especially if he fully tames Enma and turns it black. When Big Mom is already afraid of Ittoryu Zoro laying hand on Kaido. Now imagine possible Kokuto Enma Zoro amplifying Enma with Santoryu.
Boy meltdown would be crazy if Zoro actually kills Kaido.

What would make it even sweeter is if he does it with Wado Ichimonji instead of Enma making Wado black

Status
Not open for further replies.