Status
Not open for further replies.
There are < 100 meitou. Weren't the scabbards armed with the weaons Gyukimaru stole?
They all had their original swords though. It was the samurai who got those weapons.

The other Strawhats are fodder though
Lol no comment

Yeah, I don't think that's particularly impressive speedwise. However good a feat, it doesn't compare to last chapter's Homurasaki.
Exactly. Last chapter's own was a combination of movement speed and attack speed. This chapter is only attack speed because Law had already teleported him.

Yeah, it shows the attack was slow enough that Kaido could dodge it with his massive dragon body.
He wouldn't have to dodge it with his entire body in order to dodge the attack.

She literally warned Kaido of the peril. And she never did something like that. It can only mean the attack was meant to damage him robustly.

Remember when Vegeta warned Nappa about Krillin's Kienzan?
Ummm Dragon Ball analogy? Mkay Big Mom just noticed that katana has a funky prescene unlike other katanas so she advised Kaido to dodge it. She didn't really hype it doing damage she just said the katana was different

I agree, but the point about Kaido is that he is called the strongest, so babies will always believe that he was the strongest of this era. And Zoro is about to behead him lol.
This is my headcanon. But Akainu is probably the strongest Marine to ever exist.
~ Firm Justice
~ Iron Will/Ambitions
~ Overpowered Devil Fruit
~ Fucking Oda Wanked
~ Resolve to get shit done

Kaido didn't get a title box. But I don't doubt that 1v1 rn Kaido beats any top tier except Mihawk maybe
But the future will definitely change my opinion

Y’all saying laws attack didn’t do shit when kaido was in pain and law said he doesn’t know a dragons organs
law looked the least impressive this chap
for someone yelling at folks to cope
you sure are trying hard to do so here

kaido was screaming last chap too when kid crushed him , when raizo redirected his boro breadth and so on.

so much for gamma knife being a finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.