Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Hmm. It's only to be expected that Kaido will recognise Enma given that it's one of only two weapons that gave him his most grievous scar.

It is currently Zoro's most powerful sword.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't Zoro have his haki overflowing from the blade:

This resembles the overflowing haki we saw from Roger and Primebeard during their clash.

This seems like a standard very powerful attack reinforced with COA haki to me.

The Scabbards did not literally have Oden's Ryuo though. They just had ryuo sufficient to harm Kaido.

I don't really buy this in particular. It's not like ryuo lets you ignore Kaido's durability (at least not in the case of Oden/the Scabbards), it just let's you deal more damage. Kaido is not a logia or something similar.

Ryuo boosts your AP, and it boosted the Scabbards AP to the point they could damage Kaido.

I don't really believe this TBH. I think the Scabbards Paradise Totsuka would have done more damage to almost any character than Supernova attacks.

The Scabbards can be above Supernova in the narrow realm of attack potency. Don Sai was greatly above Pre Raid Suit Sanji in that domain despite being weaker than him. Elizabello as well.

With Enma and overflowing hardening, Zoro is simply capable of displaying top tier attack potency.
That isn't haki overflowing, that's fire. Like when he cut ryuma.

the word 外す means miss but also avoid and dodge. you need to read the context. zoro is not gonna miss intentionnaly when he is facing kaido neck to neck
You are right, but no, there are better words to say that Kaidou dodged the attack, in that dialogue Zoro means that he missed BUT the reason he missed was because Kaidou avoided the attack.

I've been in this forum for a few months so I guess people are going to argue saying things like Zoro missed because with 1 eye can't measure the distance or something like that so let me say, as someone said here already, he didn't miss because he wanted, he missed because Kaidou moved.

What happened to Mr. "I want to test out how strong they are"?

Tanked all attacks, but not that of Zoro. So he took the fight serious and dodged Zoro, so that he can troll again by taking Luffys attack ?

Kaido dodged because he senses that Zoros attack would've fucked him up
G4 attacks are a lot faster than slowly charged up power slashes.

In any case, only Luffy and Zoro will lose to Yonko. The rest makes no sense. Only these 2 will be able to block Yonko's attacks and not be one-shot
Based on what?
Kidd, for example, was the only one that blocked the lightnings and BM had to go with a second try/use Prometheus
All of them took a hit in this chapter, if they all get back the next one then your one shot prophecy is already gone
This thing about only Luffy and Zoro standing in front of the Yonko makes no sense to me

S

stealthblack

Btw is zoro full Blind now or how could a city sized dragon dodge his attack, how could you miss it bro. law teleported koidou away too? awful writing

Zoro pre TS sensed that Kitetsu is no ordinary blade either. Tengu drew parallels between Kitetsu and Enma by saying "both are similar as they cannot be wielded by the weak". So Big Mom's statement, that Enma is no ordinary blade, referred to exactly that. And since Enma's ability, by definition, is to use excess amounts of the user's Haki, it's still Zoro's power he utilizes through the blade.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Tool, dumbass, dumbfuck, Zoro**** Sanji****, R***** e.t.c.. This shit isn't cool.

Can we just discuss this chapter respectfully without insulting one another. It's one thing to insult the characters but hurling insults at one another is just unnecessary. This is exactly why some members stay away from the spoiler thread kmt.

Status
Not open for further replies.