Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Enma's power by definition? - Drawing excess amounts of the users Haki.
So Big Mom saying "it's no ordinary blade" in no way means that the power comes from the blade itself. The power comes from the user, as Tengu stated. Zoro sensing Kitetsu's properties when holding it pre TS doesn't mean it's crazily strong independently of the user either.

And Zoro tamed that blade no one but Oden could. Soon forging it into a black blade, something Oden failed to do.

Zoro-haters: :risitasad:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hmm looks like Big Mom is much more involved in the battle than i thought from the earlier spoilers. This is a pure brawl battle, everyone is in it. Killer's new attack look very impressive, no wonder he said he was stronger with his punisher blades :steef:

It looks like he took heavy damage from Big Mom's attack though.

Both Kaido and Big Mom sensed the power behind Zoro's attack(with Kaido sensing Oden in the blade), and looks like Luffy is the one who remained standing after Big Mom's attack and is about to make them pay :myman:
Do you still think Luffy will defeat Kaido in an eventual 1 vs 1?

This chapter made me update against it.

with odens ryou I think Kaido just meant the flowing thing. The one every great samurai in wano can use
still the scabbards could penetrate kaido skin everytime they lands hit means they really learn oden's coa. even kaido wondering why their blades can hurt him eventhough they are far from oden lv. they could use that particular ryou. but not as great and far than what oden mastering. oden lv is what luffy and rayleigh showed.

"Zoro is a fucktard for using it rather than Wado for his one sword techniques, and a fucktard in general for using a sword with downsides such as risk of draining him dry."
Are you dumb ? Did you even read this chapter or what ?

He wants to literally overcome those downsides to become stronger ! At this point, it was just an handicap for Zoro.

Seriously, it is either bad faith or retardness for refusing to admit it like you're doing
:lusalty:
Let me break this down for you using numbers:
Zoro starts at 80, when he is fully used to Enma he is at 100.
He is more used to Enma than he was at the beginning say 95 now.
It is not handicapping him now, if it is still a handicap still over his base then he is a fucktard for using it rather than his other swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.