Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any mention of that. Just Zoro saying "Damn! Missed!"
You are right, but no, there are better words to say that Kaidou dodged the attack, in that dialogue Zoro means that he missed BUT the reason he missed was because Kaidou avoided the attack.

I've been in this forum for a few months so I guess people are going to argue saying things like Zoro missed because with 1 eye can't measure the distance or something like that so let me say, as someone said here already, he didn't miss because he wanted, he missed because Kaidou moved.
- Small precision (i know people give too much importance now to every words) but the word 外した (外す) means miss, dodge or avoid but the kanji has the same meaning. Kaido avoided it that's why Zoro missed it.

There ain't logic, at least not irl logic. After all, we talk about superhumans who are capable to endure earthquake punches of the magnitude of several gigatons.

It's clear that their durability is extraordinary compared to normal human. And Kaido's durability is even higher than said top tier who withstood this huge force.

I think GK depends more on Law's own AP. The stronger Law is, the more effective is his GK against far stronger opponents.
Yeah but let´s be real here, how are we going to surmise where what lies within a transformed guy into a 100m long dragon and pretend we know where his organs must be, that´s the issue i am taking.
Just look at how small of an area it even covered in DD´s body, only then it was just a torso, so the organs were neatly packed together.
Now Law´s GK seems to be bigger here, but it still best covers an area of 2m (his own body) vs 100m of organ distribution.

No idea how Law´s ability works, technically he should be god in his room.

Yes but im talking about now. We all know Shiryu isn't happening for years at this point.

Edit: im a straight up Zoro fan through and through, and just want to see him get a legitimately difficult swordsman battle. Fighting Kaido really doesn't satisfy that, even though he is a Yonko. I still want Zoro to hurt Kaido, and it WILL happen. But I am hoping for Zoro vs King still just so we can see some legit sword skill growth in a legit sword battle.

We still don’t know what exactly makes a blade black yet but I’m pretty sure any blade can turn black not just enma. Which means turning a blade black is completely different than mastering the ability of enma
Ye any blade can be turned to black blade. And we can make an educated guess that the complete mastery of a sword can lead to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.