Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if he could hear Kaido's heartbeat but if that's the case then that would be a hell of an advantage.
he understands exactly where hearts are located thats why he is able to switch and teleport them so what do you mean advantage ? ,.. we know Oda has already put that ability in restriction otherwise everyone would be dead the second they came under Law's Room

I think we shouldn't overestimate the internal damage done by Killer. The advantage of Sonic Blades over Gamma Knife is, that they cover a larger range. But even though they went through this whole body, his organs seem to be damaged only superficially like with impact dials. And his eyes were blurred out by both Sonic blades and Gamma Knife.

Doffy on the other hand also suffered internal damage from Red Hawk; the fire went through his body and came out of his back, burning the insides. But Doffy stood up quickly.

Also, even if Killer can kill Doffy with his Sonic Blades, doesn't mean he will lay a hand on Doffy. Doffy is pretty agile and versatile, controls the environment, flies and can immobilize you with parasite. That's why Law had to play dead in order to land Gamma Knife.

By that logic each Scabbard is stronger than Doffy and we saw how Doffy fodderized Kinemon. Kinemon was in awe seeing Doffy, lol.
Dude are you taking these guys seriously? Without his blades Killer was weaker than Pica.

Zoro didn't even need to use Sanzen Sekai to knock him out.

lets not forget all the admirals who went equal and won against the strongest pirate
lets not forget kuzan freezing doffy in an instant
against the pirate who couldnt even use the basic haki he could use in his sleep even Marco remarks his condition gets worser

Nobody won against him

2 admirals were badly hurt by 4 RA commanders while Kaido tanks 9 of them and casually takes on 5 more

Thats your problem youre using the past

kaido is zoros fight
thats who zoro has been set up to fight all wano
I said I WANT it to happen. Doesn't mean it will.

We'll see. I'm not fully convinced this is the final fight anyway. Odas spending a ton of time showing this off before anything else. We dont know how the dynamic changes or if it will. None of us are prophets here.

Hmm. It's only to be expected that Kaido will recognise Enma given that it's one of only two weapons that gave him his most grievous scar.

It is currently Zoro's most powerful sword.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't Zoro have his haki overflowing from the blade:

This resembles the overflowing haki we saw from Roger and Primebeard during their clash.

This seems like a standard very powerful attack reinforced with COA haki to me.

The Scabbards did not literally have Oden's Ryuo though. They just had ryuo sufficient to harm Kaido.

I don't really buy this in particular. It's not like ryuo lets you ignore Kaido's durability (at least not in the case of Oden/the Scabbards), it just let's you deal more damage. Kaido is not a logia or something similar.

Ryuo boosts your AP, and it boosted the Scabbards AP to the point they could damage Kaido.

I don't really believe this TBH. I think the Scabbards Paradise Totsuka would have done more damage to almost any character than Supernova attacks.

The Scabbards can be above Supernova in the narrow realm of attack potency. Don Sai was greatly above Pre Raid Suit Sanji in that domain despite being weaker than him. Elizabello as well.

With Enma and overflowing hardening, Zoro is simply capable of displaying top tier attack potency.
Wait, how don't you buy that Kinemon being able to pierce Kaido's skin and draw blood while Zoro in the previous chapter or Killer in both the previous and current chapter could not, has to do more with a tool that's particularly useful in damaging Kaido, than simply a matter of scaling Kinemon to having greater attack power than Killer or non special flame/Haki Enma infused blade Zoro attack ?

against the pirate who couldnt even use the basic haki he could use in his sleep even Marco remarks his condition gets worser

Nobody won against him

2 admirals were badly hurt by 4 RA commanders while Kaido tanks 9 of them and casually takes on 5 more
How you know they were badly hurt against the RA? If you have informations from Oda, please say more

Enma forces the wielder to excessively release ryuo. The boosted AP comes from Zoro's ryuo. Training with Enma boosted Zoro's proficiency with his ryuo.
But cant Zoro push more haki to his other swords look BM remarks something from enma that is our hint

Yep, Onigashima is much larger than Marineford given its a few kilometres high and has a radius a few kilometres long.
definitly MF-HQ is a bit over 200m

Onigashima is gigantic
MF would fit in the bay of the pic maybe

I know cutting Kaido is the wanted thing but I kinda want BM to be cut ....

All her life no injuries or scars.
I hope they finally realize there is BM there too ... She is being ignored by everyone and they all focus on Kaido.... The team should start thinking of splitting already and let Luffy+Zoro handle Kaido while others fight BM... BM did attack Killer first, shouldnt that make Kid furious and go after BM, Killer following him

no you guys find every resort to make excuses for this man, he's a top tier not the strongest just give it up already

this is the best you'll get from kaido ( a mythical with mastery over his devil fruit) just stop
I said we don't know whether or not they have Hybrid, not that they necessarily don't. Which is correct going by manga knowledge.

no you guys find every resort to make excuses for this man, he's a top tier not the strongest just give it up already

this is the best you'll get from kaido ( a mythical with mastery over his devil fruit) just stop
This picture alone shows that are more variants than just beast mode
Look Marco has beast mode/ partial transformation and hybird this alone shows that there is a hybird form

Status
Not open for further replies.