Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, holy shit
let them talk they talk about powerlevels but forget the fact that characters like Jozu and Sanji were crashed by these mighty men while Law fight them so much that the island shook means he could defend against it the whole time Law>Jozu who is one of WBs top men

Exactly, holy shit
let them talk they talk about powerlevels but forget the fact that characters like Jozu and Sanji were crashed by these mighty men while Law fight them so much that the island shook means he could defend against there assaults
he doesnt because hes a mythical , not an anicent zoan, or zoan
All zoans have hybird form just get it if Drake or P1 wouldnt show it you would say only normal zoans have it because Jack didnt show it even though he lost against the dukes

I think we shouldn't overestimate the internal damage done by Killer. The advantage of Sonic Blades over Gamma Knife is, that they cover a larger range. But even though they went through this whole body, his organs seem to be damaged only superficially like with impact dials. And his eyes were blurred out by both Sonic blades and Gamma Knife.

Doffy on the other hand also suffered internal damage from Red Hawk; the fire went through his body and came out of his back, burning the insides. But Doffy stood up quickly.

Also, even if Killer can kill Doffy with his Sonic Blades, doesn't mean he will lay a hand on Doffy. Doffy is pretty agile and versatile, controls the environment, flies and can immobilize you with parasite. That's why Law had to play dead in order to land Gamma Knife.

By that logic each Scabbard is stronger than Doffy and we saw how Doffy fodderized Kinemon. Kinemon was in awe seeing Doffy, lol.

I know cutting Kaido is the wanted thing but I kinda want BM to be cut ....
exactly it;ll be a better feat
Post automatically merged:

All zoans have hybird form just get it if Drake or P1 wouldnt show it you would say only normal zoans have it because Jack didnt show it even though he lost against the dukes
not mythicals have hybird just stop, you can back up it with scans

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Huh? Where did I say that? I posted my scaling earlier which shows Onigashima as slightly larger than Marineford.
You said San Juan Wolf is bigger than Onigashima. I vehemently disagree.

Those Whitebeard and allies battleships that dwarf Sunny were looking like ants next to Marine Ford. 100 ships were docked around.

Marine Battle ship that is around 5 6 times as big as sunny was looking like an ant on a tiny piece of Iceberg. That shit is like 10 kms
If there's a pixel scaling of the iceberg, I would love to see it. Onigashima is a few kilometres high, and has a radius of a few kilometres. It's smaller than Dressrosa, but much larger than Flower Hill and Marineford.

Or Enma has an unique blade that somehow makes attacks more deadly this would be a good thread I think
Enma forces the wielder to excessively release ryuo. The boosted AP comes from Zoro's ryuo. Training with Enma boosted Zoro's proficiency with his ryuo.

A little help San Juan is 180m tall and large as the main building of MF if you look at the island MF-HQ is taking the most space so MF isnt really bigger look at the size of your picture and compare the 180m even MF HQ building is looking puny to it
Yep, Onigashima is much larger than Marineford given its a few kilometres high and has a radius a few kilometres long.

King is the typical highest rank subordinate that have a rivaly with second best subordinate( to resemble Zoro and Sanji rivaly) who is also an edgy swordsman that always end up being Zoro fight for the arc

but Wano is Zoro arc, so he will fight a typical opponent like in every other arc then also fight Kaido, it's that simple with Oda

the alliance will lose, and there's many things that suggest that, in the second round it will play out like I said
Zoro can already cut fire. Cutting fire was the biggest drawing point of Zoro vs King him having another mr 1 type fight were he surpasses his limits and learns to cut something new

Status
Not open for further replies.