Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but im talking about now. We all know Shiryu isn't happening for years at this point.

Edit: im a straight up Zoro fan through and through, and just want to see him get a legitimately difficult swordsman battle. Fighting Kaido really doesn't satisfy that, even though he is a Yonko. I still want Zoro to hurt Kaido, and it WILL happen. But I am hoping for Zoro vs King still just so we can see some legit sword skill growth in a legit sword battle.
For me lore and storytelling matters more than fights right now.
King vs Zoro coulda been a good fight but Zoros build up with Yasui, Hiyori, his link to Ryuma, Enma should all lead to him taking Kaidos head off on top of flower capital.

Tho woulda been nice if Oda had some kick ass "pure swordsman" who is as strong as Katakuri in Wano for Zoros warm up.

Edit: It doesn't matter even if you are not a Zoro fan lol

Didn't Law's attack make Kaido bleed? I mean, the quality of the scans is very bad, you can't see it clearly.
Also, there is no way to know in the regions of the body that they are attacking, Killer’s attack covered a large area, so he may have hit vital organs
Then Killers attack would be better though right? Since he did damage more vital organs and a large area.
Against Killer he split blood and was still little down and only after BM hit Killer he attack back, he take more damage of Killer then rather from Law GK who most like hit his heart.

Theres nothing to suggest that
if they lose everyone in the flower capital dies
those are not set ups for zoro to fight king like he had all through out wano to fight kaido

or even sanji has with queen with the judge line
There will be a big tragedy , otherwise postponing the ending of the arc would be meaningless

anyway we will see what happens

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
200 feet = 60 Metres.
The scan I posted earlied had Oars at 67 Metres.
Right, nowhere close to a Kilometer like you said I thought he was? The Wiki lists him at 220 feet which seems pretty accurate to me.

I forgot that you think Marineford is larger than Onigashima.
Huh? Where did I say that? I posted my scaling earlier which shows Onigashima as slightly larger than Marineford.

200 feet = 60 Metres.
The scan I posted earlied had Oars at 67 Metres.

I forgot that you think Marineford is larger than Onigashima. I guess dishonesty is inappropriate here, you're just wrong on the facts.
I apologise for the wrong accusation.

Here's an accurate scaling of Onigashima:

The Skull alone (without even including the horns) is over a kilometre tall, maybe even up to 2 kilometres. It is a few kilometres tall when you include the horns.

Here's how the entire island looks like:

I don't know if current Zoro could have pulled off that attack with Shusui. I think the Enma training has made current Zoro significantly stronger, but I don't know if beyond that, Enma boosts Zoro's AP more than Shusui does. Shusui has the advantage that it is a Black Blade while Enma is not (yet) one.
Those Whitebeard and allies battleships that dwarf Sunny were looking like ants next to Marine Ford. 100 ships were docked around.

Marine Battle ship that is around 5 6 times as big as sunny was looking like an ant on a tiny piece of Iceberg. That shit is like 10 kms

I don't understand it the way you do and see no significant difference between "unleash this Enma" and "unleash Enma's power". If you unleash Enma, you are unleashing something in the sword, ergo its power.
No unleashing it implies he was keeping Enma under control and couldn't use it as normally as the Shusui he had mastered, so Zoro was being more careful about the amount of haki he was channeling into it. He didn't use enough haki which is why he was commenting he needed to unleash it more. He was not trying to tap into any Enma power big difference because the only power of this sword is draining your haki using that to make large attacks. Something Zoro will overcome once he fully masters it

I don't know if current Zoro could have pulled off that attack with Shusui. I think the Enma training has made current Zoro significantly stronger, but I don't know if beyond that, Enma boosts Zoro's AP more than Shusui does. Shusui has the advantage that it is a Black Blade while Enma is not (yet) one.
Or Enma has an unique blade that somehow makes attacks more deadly this would be a good thread I think

I forgot that you think Marineford is larger than Onigashima. I guess dishonesty is inappropriate here, you're just wrong on the facts.
I apologise for the wrong accusation.
A little help San Juan is 180m tall and large as the main building of MF if you look at the island MF-HQ is taking the most space so MF isnt really bigger look at the size of your picture and compare the 180m even MF HQ building is looking puny to it

Status
Not open for further replies.