Status
Not open for further replies.
He would need Awakening for Killer, but that takes care of it.
Killer's attack range is quite large as proven in this chapter when he entirely covered Dragon Kaido's body with sharp blades. Even awakening wouldn't destroy him but it clearly increases the chance to defeat Killer due to the trickiness of Doflamingo's abilities.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you think ISDS is actually stronger than that attack which Zoro used to defeat Ryuma?
It should be; ISDS is an Ougi (secret/ultimate technique).

I think it's something like:
Santoryu Ougi > top Santoryu techniques > top Ittoryu techniques > other Santoryu techniques.

Enma probably greatly boosted Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen, but it should also provide a similar boost to his other attacks.

Zoro is a Santoryu Swordsman, I don't see his top Ittoryu techniques (a sword style he's stated he's weaker in) surpassing his top Santoryu techniques.

IMO ISDS > 1080 Pound Cannon/(Upgraded) Nigori-Zake > Hiryuu Kaen/Shi ShiShi Sonson.

This is assuming the same swords and level of haki are used on them.

Preskip Sanzen Sekai > 108 Pound Cannon > Hiryuu Kaen/ShiShi Sonson. I think it should be the same for the upgraded techniques. Or at least I see no reason to assume Hiryuu Kaen is suddenly much stronger than attacks it was weaker than preskip.

Current Zoro is just that much stronger than his Dressrosa self. @Haoshoku's take is on the mark:
It sounds a bit wild because there’s still also Ashura to consider.. but yeah he’s clearly taking that next step. I don’t think Oda would have him cut part of such a large object with an Ittoryu attack if he wasn’t trying to show that Zoro has reached new heights.
Multi mountain level for “Base Zoro” as @Cinera says
Then possibly Small Island for Ashura Zoro.

Its clear that he uses his own haki but with other swords Zoros haki wouldnt accomplish the same effect as enma
I don't think current Zoro could have pulled off such a destructive Hiryuu Kaen with Wado Ichimonji, and Dressrosa Zoro could not pull it off with Shusui.

Characters constantly improve their stats even if we don't notice them training or even just pulling new strategies, it's basically the rule of the Shonen manga. It seems this is what's happening once again. Just like we patently saw that occurring in Enies Lobby.
luffy learnt new techniques that got him stronger, but he the MC, law is the same but it dont matter the admirals are just too mcuh of a monster for the yonkos to handle

What fight can he put up there would be no tension in that fight anymore
He could still put up a fight cause unlike Kaido he would dodge and block attacks .
Kaido fighting style make him look awesome but it also make him look stupid .
Like even BM was also tough not about that nonsense .

What fight can he put up there would be no tension in that fight anymore
in the end Zoro will also fight Kaido, but he will also fight King for sure

Zoro only have attack power, King could have hax powers, speed, flight, tricky techniques..ect

the fight will resemble Zoro vs Kaku, maybe a bit harder, and am even expecting Zoro to get the nidai before the fight( another power up)

the builder up and the hints for Zoro vs King can't be ignored, I don't think we reached the climax of the saga yet

Zoro does not mention any Enma power here unleashing means using it more normally like he would Shusui it's clear he was on his guard as to not let it take too much haki from him. Zoro is the one using it the swordsman will always be the focus more than the sword, Kaido just had to notice it at some point the sword he was carrying, now that's it's out of the way all the focus will be 100% on Zoro
I don't understand it the way you do and see no significant difference between "unleash this Enma" and "unleash Enma's power". If you unleash Enma, you are unleashing something in the sword, ergo its power. And again, this is consistent with how Enma has been portrayed as an unusual weapon since day one to today. Zoro left Shusui behind as he was told Enma scarred Kaido and now Big Mom doesn't give a damn about Zoro yet is worried about his sword.

And again, as I said in my previous post, of course Zoro has something to do here because he's the swordsman, but it's undeniable that Enma isn't your everyday sword at all and something about it is protagonist in what is happening.

I think Law studied the anatomy of dragons in some book or else why would he claim he knew where Kaido's heart was located exactly
he knows the sound of heartbeat....everyone is under his room remember ? ... everyone is in his operation room, he can understand/differentiate sound of heartbeat ...
and I dont think there exists such a book haha ....but all animals do have heartbeat and he studied that :p

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The difference is that Zoro threw an air slash kilometers away which completely cut the horn regardless - we know air slashes gets weaker by long distances. And the horn is bigger than the +500m mountains even in thickness, so it's comparable to Pica I'd say.
Thats BS. That horn is way bigger than Kaido
Dont know about that. Onigashima is rather a small island compared to rest of the Wano.
Dressrosa is an entire country, not a small island. Keep that in mind.
Kaido seems rather small compared to Kidd's robot who just grabbed it by the jaws and look at the size of Kidd compared to the robot.
So, yeah, the horn is way bigger than Kaido but compared to Kidd's robot it aint that big.
And the distance is a pure guess, the entire skull is a fortress which doesnt seem that big when you count the structures inside...
This could be another case of Oda's "mysterious sizes and perspective" but I am fairly sure Zoro's slashed in DR are bigger than this and it was nameless attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.