Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Most of the people who tried to downplay Killer just wanted either to downplay Zoro or shit on Kidd. Mostly downplay Zoro though tbh. I’ve been saying since the start of this raid that Killer would be way more impressive than Kamazou.
even as the kamazou the drop isnt that big from where he goes from 5th strongest (which he clealry is by feats now as well as portrayal) to bottom

Zoro can't fly or teleport so of course he's going to ask Law to teleport him to the right place. Acting like this is some major L. Instead of enjoying the battle, you still wanna bait Zoro fans because you got bullied on NF.
I am enjoying the battle kid you are the one getting bullied here :milaugh: Also What NF? I don't even have an account in NF like almost more than a year are you ok? Go back to NF if you want you are in different forum. This Zoro fanboyism of yours is not healthy :suresure: I am talking about the chapter and how Oda draws Zoro is. .. Still needing a speed and long range boost... :steef: If Sanji was here Zoro would be humiliated.

I am enjoying the battle kid you are the one getting bullied here :milaugh: Also What NF? I don't even have an account in NF like almost more than a year are you ok? Go back to NF if you want you are in different forum. This Zoro fanboyism of yours is not healthy :suresure: I am talking about the chapter and how Oda draws Zoro is. .. Still needing a speed and range boost... :steef: If Sanji was here Zoro would be humiliated.

This guy keeps getting shit on and ridiculed and he just continues coming back for more and more :ihaha:

No they didnt they just said they are dumb

lmfao why talk shit if you aint got the balls to back it ???
now youre running from
zoro vs queen
to
zoro vs queen or jack or smoothie
to zoro may get kod now for the rest of the arc
to zoro wont kill kaido
to zoro may kill kaido after luffys beaten him up
Talk about bets. Don't make bets like these. Fun bets are fine but dumb bets like account deletion or ban requests will not be honored. I'll personally take action against both the parities involved if I come across such bets again.
hmm...

by the way my firm position has always been Zoro doesn't kill Kaido (in the sense of landing the decisive blow against him in battle as ZKKers pursue), I view that as an insane outlandish theory for many reasons, any other end game of the arc are possibilites.

Why should we care what the Reddit spoilers say?
:choppawhat:
  • Big Mom told Kaido to dodge the attack
  • Zoro said Kaido dodged the attack
  • Zoro has never in the past missed attacks due to poor aim. It's not a trait of Zoro's.
It sounds like the thread maker on Reddit was selective in their wording to support a particular powerscaling agenda.

You guys are claiming that Zoro suddenly developed the defect of poor aim with his techniques. A defect there has previously been zero indication of. The hypothesis is not worth entertaining
Exactly, Zoro missed because Kaido dodged it. What interest me is whether that attack was meant to be a long range or not.

I think it's a short range attack but because Zoro haven't fully mastered controlled over enma he released a lot of haki or more than he wanted to.

This sounds like a flat power up that boosts all his attacks. It wouldn't change the ordering of attacks. 1080 Pound Cannon, Nigori-Zake, Rokudo no Tsuji and Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai will still be stronger than Hiryuu Kaen.
It would change depending on how much haki he pump into the attack.
Because unless he control the sword it would drain the max haki from him .
It sort like luffy and gear 4 where he used up his haki for that mode .
Zoro now had the option to use up more haki on a move if he want to the down side it drain him faster just like luffy in gear 4.

Just sounds like your headcanon, strictly speaking. You give the other strawhats far to little credit just to hype up Zoro.
Headcanon lmfaoooooo

God damn
Post automatically merged:

Remind me again did that hit Kaido or not?
Remind me again did Zoro need mobility support to even get in the optimal position for that?
Remind me again did Zoro get BTFO'd in a counter attack after he over extended himself?

You don't need to fly bro, just get law to teleport you, or usopp or orlumbus.
Why are you so salty ?

I am enjoying the battle kid you are the one getting bullied here :milaugh: Also What NF? I don't even have an account in NF like almost more than a year are you ok? Go back to NF if you want you are in different forum. This Zoro fanboyism of yours is not healthy :suresure: I am talking about the chapter and how Oda draws Zoro is. .. Still needing a speed and range boost... :steef: If Sanji was here Zoro would be humiliated.
No longer on NF for a reason bud, it makes sense when you're always getting trolled and picked on.

You can't even comprehend basic events apparently...in this chapter Zoro needs a mobility boost because he literally can't fly or have a magical DF or tech suit that allows him to teleport or fly...

Saying Sanji would humiliate Zoro just proves you're being disingenuous and probably don't believe it yourself but need to come up with points because you got e-bullied.

if you don't want another NF situation, then best not come out with horrible takes and position yourself as the forum jester (again?).

Status
Not open for further replies.