Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Sanji but he does have the second biggest fan base after Zoro so no biggie but Kidd gets flamed every other day with no one to defend him. I did shit on him once or twice in the past but I am starting to warm up to him and Killer these past few chapters.
Me and some of the other Kidd fans try our best to defend him at least lol. Our time will come though we’re just being patient. How everyone is switching up with Killer will happen with Kidd too soon:myman:
@rerere @Pantheos @Legendaryconquer#1
@Jo_Ndule @Haoshoku

Zoro blitzed Prometheus from 50 meters away when Big Mom tried to hit Luffy point blank. How is Law teleporting Zoro right in front of Kaido's face making Zoro slow? The point was, that Kaido's mouth was right in front of Luffy, and Zoro had to be placed in between.

Man, the excuses from those Haters are so sad.

What will their excuse be, once Zoro beheads Kaido and is acknowledged as having surpassed Oden?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nope Big Mom told him to dodge it, Kaido wasn't scared.
Neither were "scared" of Zoro alone anyway it was Zoro+Enma.
When the attack destroyed the scenery there was no shock or awe from either of them, they promptly BTFOd Zoro and continued fighting.
You are making it something it's not.

It wasn't the raw speed, it was the fact they were near invisible AND decently fast, they aren't difficult to outspeed. And outspeeding Kiku isn't a major speedfeat for a high tier like Zoro.
No as usual youre chatting shit and once again i will body you
kaido is literally SHAKING seeing zoro attack him

he was scared

red roc has done most damage to kaido from luffy big mom and kaido saw it coming chose not do dodge and did nothing

yet they both just shit their pants

Ok I just read the chapter. Killer's attack on Kaido seemed really powerful. Im in 100% belief he wouldve killed Zoro had he had his Punisher Blades.

As for Kaido dodging Zoro....I didnt see him dodge at all. Kaido dodging would be a big moment in the story...it wouldn't be off-panaled like that. Its like off-paneling Katakuri laying on his back.

Big Mom shouted for Kaido to dodge, but he didnt have to move since Zoro missed. Probably cause Zoro is still having dificulties controlling Enma.

Seems like Killer and Zoro are out for now. Dont think they'll do anything for a while especially Killer. This will probably be his best moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.