Status
Not open for further replies.
They know Zoro got trashed quick like Killer was.
Zoro paired with killer to attack kaido
Zoro missed his attack

So the only thing they got to wank this chapter is "look at how BM warns kaido"

I won't be surprised if both are KOed temporarily

Then we will see zoro and Killer land a sneak attack and catch kaido off-guard, kaido who will be fighting SN trio.
You still haven't mention the zoro kid luffy trio panel this chapter why you dodging it :milaugh:

These guys are just a joke at this point

Zoro has always needed help to resch the sky or he midair :
Needed Sanji many times
Needed ussop to cut the dragon from the sky
Needed orlumbus to cut the golem
Needed Marco to reach the rooftop
Needed Law to reach Dragon kaido from the sky

But :"Zoro can beat characters who can fly or who are huge on his own wihout needing help, coz he has flyinh slashes "
Even Mihawk point blank cant tag Luffy that much lol
Flying slashes are easier to dodge point blank or from miles away.

This is why Oden didn't do a flying slash on Kaido...
Even retainers didn't except A few times.
"My name is Jo_Ndule and i pretend to read OP, but really i just read the Wiki"

How did Zoro do more than Luffy? The chapter cliffhanger is literally Luffy spamming Kong Guns at Kaido.
Lmaoo Zoro's one attack would have killed Kaido and anyone who isn't an acutal crack head knows that.

Mean while Luffy is spamming attack after attack and they are doing fuck all to Kaido
Plus Zoro casually showed FS level CoO being the only guy to casually stop wind slices that 9 scabbards with High tier Sanji level+ CoO failed to react to.

Last chapter he moved 10 times as fast as Big Mom showing Snakeman level++ speeds

Zoro's feats shit on everyone else right now.

Get off the crack

No need to worry about the zoroboys, Kid will still shine and show that he is comparable to Luffy;

Mark my words :cheers:
compared to luffy:
Kidd coo is shit as shown recently
Kidd coa is shit as shown recently
kidd maneuverability is shit as shown recently
Kidd strength is shit as shown recently
Kidd speed is shit as shown recently

"Kidd is comparable to Luffy"
Lol, dont make me laugh, luffy would pummel Kidd to death

Killer did more than zoro too
So Killer > zoro based on your logic.

What has zoro done to kaido so far on his own? Nothing.
Each SN made Kaido either feel pain or bleed or scream in pain on their own while zoro hasn't.
Zoro had two yonko scared
That's more than anything the other sn has done

Oda had Kaido dodging an attack for the time
Even bm looked worried before Zoro landed his attack

No keep crying all you want but it's true

Zoro who can casually repel Kaido's wind scythes which were too fast for Kiku, does not have a problem with speed. Like I said mobility is and that's because he's human with no DFs or mecha suits. Maybe you need to brush up on what these things actually mean.

And not being Oden's level yet, what's that got to do with Sanji?

Zoro's up there with Luffy, Kidd, Law and Killer 4 other SNs, and hasn't been humiliated but apparently Sanji would even though he hasn't got as much attack power.

You're only embarrassing yourself with these 'hot' takes.
Never said in terms of AP. Zoro needs Law's powers to get a speed and long range boost in this fight, that's something Sanji doesn't need.

This really isn't so hard to understand. The only one who can fly in this battle is Luffy with G4, Oda obviously wants that should remain special to Luffy in this fight against 2 flying opponents. Oda already gave higher bounty and better portrayal in WCI and against Page1 to Sanji in Wano, when Zoro was in trouble against inferior opponents like Hawkins. No need to add more superior portrayals to Sanji.

Also they are not SNs anymore that's for rookies. Get your fact straight. You are obsessed with Sanji and you made stupid threads like Killer>Sanji then edited the name of the thread so you are a classic zoro extremists.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-killer-underrated.9611/page-4#post-935056
:milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

"My name is Jo_Ndule and i pretend to read OP, but really i just read the Wiki"

Yeah 2x put of 1000x in OP

Wait... Kaku wasn't even high in the sky when fighting zoro... he was coming close range.

But nice try though.

Zoro pots ts : Marco, orlumbus, ussop, Law
He was even complaining or shocked when fuji and doffy were flying
The dude needs some skills or else he's a liability in fights

Status
Not open for further replies.