Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said in terms of AP. Zoro needs Law's powers to get a speed and long range boost in this fight, that's something Sanji doesn't need.

This really isn't so hard to understand. The only one who can fly in this battle is Luffy with G4, Oda obviously wants that should remain special to Luffy in this fight against 2 flying opponents. Oda already gave higher bounty and better portrayal in WCI and against Page1 to Sanji in Wano, when Zoro was in trouble against inferior opponents like Hawkins. No need to add more superior portrayals to Sanji.

Also they are not SNs anymore that's for rookies. Get your fact straight. You are obsessed with Sanji and you made stupid threads like Killer>Sanji then edited the name of the thread so you are a classic zoro extremists.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-killer-underrated.9611/page-4#post-935056
:milaugh:
Speed? Zoro in the last chapter literally speed blitz BM attack before it connected on Luffy. Is this guy reading the same series? Luffy isn't the only one that can fly. Kidd can literally fly in his form.

You Bringing up people padt is funny. Wasn't you the guy who said Cracker had better CoA than Zoro

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Oy.....Dont be lil' bitches, talk to his face, i with the mighty power of the pirate god CONDORIANO, snitch on theee!

Hey @ShishioIsBack, them bitches been talking behind your back about how you keep changing your oppinion about Mihawk being stronger than Kaido.

Bagulho de viadinho do caralho, parecem duas menininhas de fofoquinha.
Lol, ele sabe disso irmão, relaxe, não é a primeira vez que debato com ele.

J

Jo_Ndule

:endthis:

I didnt know being a shield to your captain or missing shots means you did more damage vs an opponent

:josad:
Luffy
Killer
Law

Are the only ones who made kaido have white eyes /feel real pain/bleed

Btw... kaido eyes were shaded after kidd slammed him... we can't really say if he was hurt or not coz his head was not shown when he was slammed unto the ground.

So far, kidd has actually landed 2 attacks on ksifo by himself while Zoro hasn't
Both are yet to do real damage to Kaido as those 3 did.

:milaugh:but hey Zoro is better coz he did kinnemon/brook feats.
U guess kinnemon > dukes/Denjiro/ashura lol

Kidd at least didnt need Killer for combo strike or Law to reach kaido.
Even Retainers, landed each their own attacks on kaido.

Solo feats /attacks landed on kaido :
Luffy : 5
Kidd /law vs kaido : 2
Killer : 1
Zoro : 0

:endthis:

I didnt know being a shield to your captain or missing shots means you did more damage vs an opponent

:josad:
Luffy
Killer
Law

Are the only ones who made kaido have white eyes /feel real pain/bleed

Btw... kaido eyes were shaded after kidd slammed him... we can't really say if he was hurt or not coz his head was not shown when he was slammed unto the ground.

So far, kidd has actually landed 2 attacks on ksifo by himself while Zoro hasn't
Both are yet to do real damage to Kaido as those 3 did.

:milaugh:but hey Zoro is better coz he did kinnemon/brook feats.
U guess kinnemon > dukes/Denjiro/ashura lol

Kidd at least didnt need Killer for combo strike or Law to reach kaido.
Even Retainers, landed each their own attacks on kaido.

Solo feats /attacks landed on kaido :
Luffy : 5
Kidd /law vs kaido : 2
Killer landed 1
Zoro : 0
Four piece reader

Anyhow, if it doesn't cut away next chapter, I think we'll finally get King Kong Gun. Luffy was practicing it hard. That will be the turning point of the battle. Kind of like Flampee or Gamma Knife was in Dressrosa.

Lmaoo Zoro's one attack would have killed Kaido and anyone who isn't an acutal crack head knows that.

Mean while Luffy is spamming attack after attack and they are doing fuck all to Kaido
Plus Zoro casually showed FS level CoO being the only guy to casually stop wind slices that 9 scabbards with High tier Sanji level+ CoO failed to react to.

Last chapter he moved 10 times as fast as Big Mom showing Snakeman level++ speeds

Zoro's feats shit on everyone else right now.

Get off the crack
Would kill kaido ? Ahahahahahah, kill??

And based on what that atack is stronger than what oden did to kaido? Oh, i see, your Headcannon crazyness.

Last edited:
Oy.....Dont be lil' bitches, talk to his face, i with the mighty power of the pirate god CONDORIANO, snitch on theee!

Hey @ShishioIsBack, them bitches been talking behind your back about how you keep changing your oppinion about Mihawk being stronger than Kaido.

Bagulho de viadinho do caralho, parecem duas menininhas de fofoquinha.
Larga de doença, olha a quantidade de merda que o maluco fala, como que debate com um doente lunático que tudo que ele fala é Headcannon.

J

Jo_Ndule

:choppawhat:post a scan where zoro landed a Solo blow on kaido without Killer or without missing?

If u thinking hurting Kaido means stronger automatically then :
Law/Killer > kidd
Kiku > kidd/zoro
In fact kiku ~ luffy > SNs , coz kiku made kaido bleed even.

:kayneshrug:
Neither Luffy or kidd were hyped by Zoro's missed attack.
If kaido really dodged, they'll comment on it too.
Both kidd and luffy witnessed their underlings getting zapped.
Not my fault that Zoro is yet to land a hit

One thing xertain tho :
Law, Killer and zoro are lethal than Kidd andeven luffy but not stronger overall thaj those 2

Status
Not open for further replies.