Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's wind attack easily cut Kidd metal arm proving that the wind was powerful enough to overpower Kidd's magnetic field that shouldve keep the robot intact

Meanwhile, zoro blocked it as if it was a fodder attack

"BuT kIdD cAn diSaRm ZorO'S sWoRd"
Wind isn’t metal genius. I can’t believe I have to say this lol. If you’re gonna try and downplay Kidd use your brain at least.

:choppawhat:post a scan where zoro landed a Solo blow on kaido without Killer or without missing?

If u thinking hurting Kaido means stronger automatically then :
Law/Killer > kidd
Kiku > kidd/zoro
In fact kiku ~ luffy > SNs , coz kiku made kaido bleed even.

:kayneshrug:
Neither Luffy or kidd were hyped by Zoro's missed attack.
If kaido really dodged, they'll comment on it too.
Both kidd and luffy witnessed their underlings getting zapped.
Not my fault that Zoro is yet to land a hit

One thing xertain tho :
Law, Killer and zoro are lethal than Kidd andeven luffy but not stronger overall thaj those 2
Killer doesn't do anything to what Zoro did.

Wind isn’t metal genius. I can’t believe I have to say this lol. If you’re gonna try and downplay Kidd use your brain at least.
when dis i say wind is metal genius?

His magnetic field is the reason why he can build up his robot using scrap metals, and kaido wind tear them apart like nothing, which means Kidd magnetic field wasnt strong enough lmao

Fire cutter attack KINEMON> Zoro ...
The kinemon was so strong that after the cut, a bara still hit KAIDO, zoro did it once and to no avail.

???????????????????????????????????????????????
Probably, Kinnemon specializes in fox fire style while for Zoro its just an extra ability.
The attack that cut the horn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything from scabbards combined tho

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido's wind attack easily cut Kidd metal arm proving that the wind was powerful enough to overpower Kidd's magnetic field that shouldve keep the robot intact

Meanwhile, zoro blocked it as if it was a fodder attack

"BuT kIdD cAn diSaRm ZorO'S sWoRd"
:whitepress:

Nobody even hyped that wind attack
Kidd laughed it off... didnt bother coz he can reattach his metals
Others dodged... ...btw Zoro had enma coated in haki when he blocked lol

Kidd disarming zoro =/= wind blasting metals
Wind doesn't disarm.

Freaking neko can disarm Kaido... u think Kidd will even meed much efforts to disarm zoro who isn't top tier?

:whitepress:

Nobody even hyped that wind attack
Kidd laughed it off... didnt bother coz he can reattach his metals
Others dodged... ...btw Zoro had enma coated in haki when he blocked lol

Kidd disarming zoro =/= wind blasting metals
Wind doesn't disarm.

Freaking neko can disarm Kaido... u think Kidd will even meed much efforts to disarm zoro who isn't top tier?

His magnetic field is the reason why he can build up his robot using scrap metals, and kaido wind tear them apart like nothing, which means Kidd magnetic field wasnt strong enough lmao
neko has nothing to do with this, the panel proves it itself, well no wonder if it is you

Btw I don't believe that Zoro's attack would have killed Kaido but it would have done significant damage hence why the attack was portrayed as something Kaido has to avoid.

Hence why Oda had Kaido shiver, same Kaido who was welcoming all the attacks from Luffy, from Kidd, from Killer even gamma knife from Law without an ounce of worry.

And Big Mom was also not worried about those attacks, to Big Mom it was Kaido playing with his food.

It is not just my opinion, it is the way story telling works, the way Oda has set up those attacks.

Zoro's Attack that Kaido dodged >>> Red Roc >>> All other attacks on Roof top so far.

@sanjikun @KAIDO D. STRONGER

I don't know how much damage it would have done exactly but certainly more than that combined attack from Scabbards that failed to open the scar because Kaido even welcomed that attack.

So I would say it would significantly wound him, perhaps as much as Oden wounded him perhaps slightly less.

I don't understand that fascination with trying to find every single excuse to try to dismiss Zoro's feats and portrayal just to match agendas.
Like the fact that you have to get all desperate and try your absolute best to nit pick everything to try to downplay Zoro, shouldn't that in itself be testament to Zoro's strength?
Post automatically merged:

Wait, did Killer actually penetrate Kaido’s scales?! :kawak::eeke:
Yes Killer tooo OP

Btw I don't believe that Zoro's attack would have killed Kaido but it would have done significant damage hence why the attack was portrayed as something Kaido has to avoid.

Hence why Oda had Kaido shiver, same Kaido who was welcoming all the attacks from Luffy, from Kidd, from Killer even gamma knife from Law without an ounce of worry.

And Big Mom was also not worried about those attacks, to Big Mom it was Kaido playing with his food.

It is not just my opinion, it is the way story telling works, the way Oda has set up those attacks.

Zoro's Attack that Kaido dodged >>> Red Roc >>> All other attacks on Roof top so far.

@sanjikun @KAIDO D. STRONGER

I don't know how much damage it would have done exactly but certainly more than that combined attack from Scabbards that failed to open the scar because Kaido even welcomed that attack.

So I would say it would significantly wound him, perhaps as much as Oden wounded him perhaps slightly less.
Fact of the matter is we just don't know how much damage there would have been. Anything else is just fucking speculation.

Like we're not going to make shit up because you guys are impatient. Zoro will show what he's capable of. Just wait.

What does wind getting through Kidd’s magnetic field have to do with Kidd’s ability to repel and attract METAL? Anyway the wind slice means nothing since he can easily put it back together. Kidd has never shown the ability to control wind lol he controls metal. Why did you act like Kidd not repealing wind confirms Kidd would have no affect on Zoro’s swords? Stop reaching hater.

Also Zoro's feat this chapter was insane CoO feat because Kidd failed to react to it, Law didn't, 9 scabbards all failed to react and it was only Luffy who can use Future Sight and Zoro who were able to do that.

And Last chapter was insane speed feat because Zoro literally moved several times faster than a Yonko seriously trying to blitz Luffy.
Both are top tier CoO and speed feats.

If you want Zoro fans to stop downplaying other characters, better look in the mirror and stop trying to reach deepest pits of desperation to downplay and dismiss Zoro's feats.
Its disrespect to the author really because it takes time and effort to draw those panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.