rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omg Zoro how much did you grow :kata:!!
Same movment 2 years later:

People Zoro used that flames 2 years before, without Enma, I am sure that Enma has some property like a big conductor, but that is Zoro hacky coming from the hands (same position 2 years before)
The stance kinda different, maybe when zoro fight ryuma its still not perfectly developed. And now its the peak :cheers:
Seriously even luffy dodge thode attack :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
K A I D O
D O D G E
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

top kek lmao
Short word but very very meaningful

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Pretty cool chapter.

BM actually looking like a threat this chapter, while the worst gen all get a little shine of their own.

But the highlight of the chatper is most definitely Zoro, when he makes 2 yonkos shit thier pants by using just one attack with one sword.

:steef:

Btw, I've seen a few peeps talking about misses and dodges in regard to said attack lol. Of course it's a dodge but even that doesn't matter.

The important thing to take away from that scene is that even Kaido has some sort of plot amour, since Wano can't end this early and we need some tension.

Luffy fought Kata for 12 hours.
He has fought Kaido for a few minutes and you expect him to have done significant damage to Kaido?
Just give our hitter to do the damaging :cheers:
Killer and Zoro got direct hits then the team got spammed with lightning. They gonna need a minute.
Im sure zoro missed the attack
Actually how big were onigashima horn?
Kinda curious about the horn size. Even the kaido didnt seen on the onigashima when the horn sliced

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Yeah this is a fault in Oda's writing. Kaido admitted Kid's slam hurt him. But jumping off Skypiea is nothing for him?
I also found it very strange isiso, that means two things: Kaido is joking (Big Mom said he was underestimating the SNS), or ODA changed that concept, I doubt that KID has done more damage than KAIDO by jumping from the sky. No matter how much strength you have, if you don't have a technique to get around durability, you won't hurt kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.