Future Events Zoro is still going to fight King

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's obvious zoro , Killer, sanji will all fight YCs later on in act 4

This is Zoro's chance to reopen the scar coz Oda won't have underlings face Kaido again in the final round or finale in act 4.

Law Luffy vs doffy
Luffy vs katakuri
Kidd law Luffy vs kaido

This raid was never the main finale.
Most far fetched theory of the year totally off road from manga knowledge. And it has just commenced. Let's all wish for the best.

Yeah this was good theory by @Crush too bad King is a weakling
  1. The citizens of Ebizu, the leftover town, will be very important for Zoro later on. He received water from them and vowed to protect them. With Onigashima coming to Wano, Zoro protecting them will be put to the test.
  2. Zoro and King fight in Ringo. The battle of Samurai in the snow.
  3. Onimaru/Gyukimaru realizes that Zoro is Ushimaru's Son. More backstory with Zoro and his relationship to the Shimotsuki Clan and Village.
  4. Onimaru also reveals to Zoro that King killed his Master Ushimaru.
  5. More Info on Ryuuma's history and Black Blades.
  6. King is revealed to be a female. This will lead to perhaps a flashback with Kuina, the person who defeated him 2000 times.
  7. Hiyori's Presence in Ringo will be very important. Zoro will once again meet her. He may have to protect her again.
  8. Remember how close Ringo was to the capital? Zoro will run once again there to confront Kaidou after his fight with King after obtaining a higher level of swordsmanship.
  9. Nidai Kitetsu is the Blade of Ushimaru Shimotsuki, Zoro's Father. Ushimaru wanted this sword to be given to his son.
Don't fall for Oda's tricks. King is very strong. lol. Oda has been withholding the beast pirates hybrid forms since the start of the arc and I believe all of them including Kaidou will all go into them around the same time when the real fight begins.

We do not have King's Bounty(which means he'll have an incredible moment to show his worth during that time) .

Not to mention, there's still his special race and fighting style that hasn't been revealed.

I still believe in half of that theory. Zoro still fights King in my eyes.

The supernova's are getting injured already and Kaidou and Big Mom have yet to go all out. They'll lose here and give Oda the opportunity to switch up the matchups.

J

Jo_Ndule

The Wano arc is far from over. Jack will be recovered soon, the other YC commanders and the Tobbi Roppo are still clean as fuck.

People also need to realize we have yet to see Hybrid or awakening yet from any of top brass the Beast Pirates.

This rooftop battle is not the final fight. This war will spill over into Wano itself.
No finale has the Boss fights first while the rest of crews are just getting their battles set or haven't yet.

These guys think :
Smoothie
Jack
King
Queen

Will be taken out by people who aren't relevant aas strawhats or Killer.

In their minds, this is Zoro's final battle when the SNs will lose
Oda has been separating captains from Underlings even.
Those 2 will go handle recovered Jack or YCs after they lose this round.

No finale has the Boss fights first while the rest of crews are just getting their battles set or haven't yet.

These guys think :
Smoothie
Jack
King
Queen

Man how bout that zoro kid luffy trio panel i still want hear your thoughts on it

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

These guys think :
Smoothie
Jack
King
Queen

Oda made no separations.

Conversely.

He portrayed Zoro attempting to prevent Luffy from being injured by managing to see through what Luffy himself was incapable of.

No jokes, what King can do to Zoro? Wildfire is useless, he won't tank Zoro attacks after latest chapter, Zoro's swordsmanship if far better, there's no visible gap in physicals either. Zoro is fighting and scared two Yonko with his Haki and AP, for fuck's sake.

Zoro is portrayed as one of the leaders of the new generation with other 4 supernovas and will give Kaido new scar (or open it again, idc) if not kill him. And what King did? Got manhandled by Marco along with Queen (remember how Queen shat himself after Zoro's slash?), lost Momonosuke to Sanji, failed to kill him and been useless in the whole Onigashima raid. Portrayal is on Zoro's side.

I wanted Zoro to fight King, but now fuck it. Fight against 2 Yonkos > fight against YC, especially as useless and incompetent as Calamities.

Oda screwed that match up, so NO THANKS

Zoro better stick with Luffy against two yonko

Reasons simply are:

1- The whole idea of Zoro will learn to cut fire against King ended in Zoro ALREADY knowing to cut fire and cut both Big Mom Prometheus and Kaido's Boro breathe!

2- One single Enma slash is >>>>>> than anything King has shown...

The idea of feeding King later to Zoro seems honestly bad at this point..... And even King vs Marco seems like a bad match up for me...because it just does not accomplish ANYTHING....No progress in terms of story for either of them, and it seems they don't even have beef or history from their dialog...

My bet is:

Sanji vs King
Drake vs Queen

(or the opposite)

Zoro will stick with Luffy and co to face Two Yonko

And YES, Two yonko will fall this arc, not just one... the whole Rocks reunion will be down by Garps grandchild

No jokes, what King can do to Zoro? Wildfire is useless, he won't tank Zoro attacks after latest chapter, Zoro's swordsmanship if far better, there's no visible gap in physicals either. Zoro is fighting and scared two Yonko with his Haki and AP, for fuck's sake.

Zoro is portrayed as one of the leaders of the new generation with other 4 supernovas and will give Kaido new scar (or open it again, idc) if not kill him. And what King did? Got manhandled by Marco along with Queen (remember how Queen shat himself after Zoro's slash?), lost Momonosuke to Sanji, failed to kill him and been useless in the whole Onigashima raid. Portrayal is on Zoro's side.

I wanted Zoro to fight King, but now fuck it. Fight against 2 Yonkos > fight against YC, especially as useless and incompetent as Calamities.
I am surprised that YCs and especially King are so underestimated. But I prefer Zoro to DEFEAT a commander instead of being just another fighter in the battle against 2 Yonko, knowing that Zoro will at most hurt Kaido with Enma but it will be Luffy who defeats him. As a Zoro fan, I would like him to have a real 1vs1, like with Mr 1 in Albasta or Kaku in EL, and King is the perfect opponent for Zoro.

In short, ideally, Zoro would first damage Kaido with Enma and then have his 1vs1 with King.