Future Events Zoro is still going to fight King

Or you are just biased against Zoro.

Law couldn't get one shotted by Kaido. Marco, someone who's extremely close and paralleled to King, fought Big Mom and didn't get one shotted.

But King, who outlasted Marco in their exchange, is going to get one shotted with his ancient zoan durability like he's Page One or something.
But he got cornered pretty quickly against a Linlin who wasn't full powered/power up'd.
That speaks a lot on how Kidd is stronger than Marco & co.

Or you are just biased against Zoro.

Law couldn't get one shotted by Kaido. Marco, someone who's extremely close and paralleled to King, fought Big Mom and didn't get one shotted.

But King, who outlasted Marco in their exchange, is going to get one shotted with his ancient zoan durability like he's Page One or something.
Law not getting one-shotted by Kaido is in my opinion, inconsistent in writing with what we've seen previously of Law (referring to DR). The same Law was seriously harmed by Doflamingo, the same person who could not harm G4 Luffy, yet the same G4 Luffy was one-shotted by Kaido with the same move. It seems the reason for that inconsistency would be based around hyping Law up, although I'm not denying the feat.

Big Mom also gave up on fighting Marco anyway so that fight is rather inconclusive, although it is true that she did not one-shot him at that moment.

My reasoning for Kaido having the potential to one-shot King would be assuming that King's level of durability is comparable to G4 Luffy, although unfortunately, I don't have many feats to support that claim.

In my opinion, Kaido should be able to one-shot King, however, due to narrative and an unknown solid comparison in durability, my claims could be wrong.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido not oneshotting Law was partially to ascribe to the fact he wasn't hit properly and part to ascribe to PIS because Zoro had to be rescued, though I don't think entirely to PIS for the PIS part because Oda could have let him get more damaged too since it was an ACoC TB striking him it would appear.

I admit Law's durability impressed me much, I would say it's looking somewhere in the YC1 range to me at the moment.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Law not getting one-shotted by Kaido is in my opinion, inconsistent in writing with what we've seen previously of Law (referring to DR). The same Law was seriously harmed by Doflamingo, the same person who could not harm G4 Luffy, yet the same G4 Luffy was one-shotted by Kaido with the same move. It seems the reason for that inconsistency would be based around hyping Law up, although I'm not denying the feat.
How long do you plan on sticking to ancient feats assuming that Law didn't grow stronger post Dressrosa? Or is it because we weren't shown that on panel in the manga? In the same manga where Enies Lobby happened? Or are you expecting Oda to show Law growing stronger when the madman is offscreening entire fights? Law could've very well been training his abilites/his haki could've gotten stronger post the Mingo fight. The proof of it? Him showing new feats that are unthinkable for DR Law.

Regardless, new feats replace old ones. If Law doesn't get oneshotted by Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua, it just means Law is stronger than what he was in Dressrosa.

My reasoning for Kaido having the potential to one-shot King would be assuming that King's level of durability is comparable to G4 Luffy, although unfortunately, I don't have many feats to support that claim.
That claim is baseless to begin with.

King, who is arguably stronger or atleast on par with current Law and possesses an Ancient Zoan, which specializes in durability and extremely high physical stats, is going to get one shotted when Law, who has no special durability of note, didn't get?

How long do you plan on sticking to ancient feats assuming that Law didn't grow stronger post Dressrosa? Or is it because we weren't shown that on panel in the manga? In the same manga where Enies Lobby happened? Or are you expecting Oda to show Law growing stronger when the madman is offscreening entire fights? Law could've very well been training his abilites/his haki could've gotten stronger post the Mingo fight. The proof of it? Him showing new feats that are unthinkable for DR Law.

Regardless, new feats replace old ones. If Law doesn't get oneshotted by Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua, it just means Law is stronger than what he was in Dressrosa.
Law being able to withstand TB is honestly PIS. G4 Luffy was 1-hit KO'ed, but somehow Law, with no clear indication of training, is able to resist that same attack? Yeah, I would expect at least a clear mention of some sort of training, although yes, a panel of training would be even better, otherwise, that feat comes off as lazy writing.

King, who is arguably stronger or atleast on par with current Law and possesses an Ancient Zoan, which specializes in durability and extremely high physical stats, is going to get one shotted when Law, who has no special durability of note, didn't get?
Again, Law not getting 1-shot is just hype and PIS. King is not close to Kaido in terms of durability. As such, while King does have an immense amount of natural durability, he can still be harmed with non-haki/haki attacks. Kaido, however is also able to infuse his attacks with CoC and thus, he should have no problem bypassing King's defense with not just massive amounts AP, but with CoC as well.

The amount of Zoro stans believing the idea that King could actually do anything to Kaido is laughable. From what we've seen, Kaido has the potential to one-shot any YC with TB, just like he did to Luffy previously.
its not really a "zorostan" argument

Kinemon and the scabbards had ryuo strong enough to hurt kaido, Zoro's CoA was even stronger than that

Yet King is able to clash with Zoro's swords using only his bare wings, and still send zoro flying. The only way this would be possible is if King's wing is harder than Zoro's swords, e.i. King has stronger CoA.
Post automatically merged:

so basically

Kinemon(the ryuo threshold to hurt kaido)<<Zoro<King

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Law being able to withstand TB is honestly PIS. G4 Luffy was 1-hit KO'ed, but somehow Law, with no clear indication of training, is able to resist that same attack? Yeah, I would expect at least a clear mention of some sort of training, although yes, a panel of training would be even better, otherwise, that feat comes off as lazy writing.
G4 Luffy didn't use his Future Sight and rushed headfirst into a Thunder Bagua which landed on his head.
Law took a TB to his guts. And yes, it's lazy writing. Oda offscreened entire fights this arc and is clearly rushing to the end. What makes you think he's gonna show Law training/improving?

New feats replace old feats and Law who we have not seen since DR getting stronger somehow surprises you, in the same manga where Enies Lobby happened. People get really strong within a week in this series lol not everything has to be PIS. Current Law is fighting a Yonko. Makes no sense if he's gonna get one shotted by an attack from one.

King probably has higher durability than Boundman, simply by virtue of his fruit. With G4's insane AP + FS Luffy barely managed to defeat a YC1 and reach a point where you can call him YC1 level. Why do you expect an actual YC1, whose forte is his physicals ( Speed, AP, strength and Durability), to lose out to Boundman in Durability?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would not necessarily suggest that Law not being one shot is just PIS, since he could have been damaged somewhat more and still let Zoro help Luffy. I think though he wasn't hit properly, Zoro's took most of the blast energy.

Again, Law not getting 1-shot is just hype and PIS. King is not close to Kaido in terms of durability. As such, while King does have an immense amount of natural durability, he can still be harmed with non-haki/haki attacks. Kaido, however is also able to infuse his attacks with CoC and thus, he should have no problem bypassing King's defense with not just massive amounts AP, but with CoC as well.
It's not PIS. Kaido's attacks are completely useless unless they hit you cleanly in the head.

I can't believe those who see this coming were considered Zoro haters by the vast majority of his fans. It's like I said back then, Zoro fans were so excited at the prospect of seeing him fight a Yonko that they completely lost perspective. You couldn't argue that he would fight King because that was like trying to ruin their dream, which made them become extremely defensive and resort to the hater card.

That's why I personally try as much as possible to keep a cool head otherwise I would have argued for Sanji vs King like a madman, but I knew better.

Should have been obvious Zoro would fight King at some point in this war lmao. Did they think Zoro would fight Kaido for the entirety of the war?

I think the real issue is not that Zorotards were overestimating him per say, but that they thought the gap between Kaido and his top commander was so large. It's probably because of Luffy beating Katakuri and then getting one shot by Kaido, they thought that's how big the gap between Kaido and first commanders would be.

its not really a "zorostan" argument

Kinemon and the scabbards had ryuo strong enough to hurt kaido, Zoro's CoA was even stronger than that

Yet King is able to clash with Zoro's swords using only his bare wings, and still send zoro flying. The only way this would be possible is if King's wing is harder than Zoro's swords, e.i. King has stronger CoA.
I believe one requires ACoA or the infusion of CoC to actually harm Kaido and since King has not demonstrated the ability to do either, I cannot see how King could actually harm Kaido to any extent, unless he later reveals that he has those abilities.