Current Events Zoro has the best feat in the manga and it's kinda nuts

No matter the specifics of the translation, the gist of this sentiment will stay the same. Big Mom — Great Pirate and Yonko since the age of 5 whose career has seen her align herself with and against the legends of recent history — tells Kaido to dodge. It does not matter if Kaido dodged or Zoro missed. Kaido. Of the Hundred Beasts. Known among all others for his great durability who rules the land of Wano known for its haki... Is told to dodge Zoro's strike.

Not "apply your haki to yourself Kaido!"
Not "use your fangs to parry that attack kaido!"
Not "Barrier haki up Kaido!"

But dodge.

Big Mom. Known as having the best web of intelligence out of any pirate. Whose career has seen her fight Roger, mentor Kaido and clash with Whitebeard. Does not think Kaido the character known for his durability above any other stat has any chance of tanking Zoro's blow. Not even that though. She implies Zoro's attack would still be debilitating even if Kaido used haki to defend himself.

Zoro wields the power to deal a damning blow to Kaido.
The guy whose durability is rivaled by only Big Mom.
Zoro holds the power to one shot any character who is not Big Mom or Kaido. You can't parry this shit. You can't use haki to defend from it. Your only avenue of surviving it is to dodge.

God. Oda went too fucking far with the Zoro wank.
I don't blame you for playing devil's advocate, Zoro wank generates too much traffic.

Even when Luffy beats Kaido mostly in a 1vs1 the zoroboys will come and claim this missed attack that sliced the tip of a horn off is the most impressive feat in the arc.

They thought cutting Pica was more impressive than the damage that King Kong gun did, so I'm not surprised...

Also if an attack is slow enough that dragon Kaido can dodge then any of the SNs should be able to dodge it to. Kaido no sold a quick santoryu group attack.

No matter the specifics of the translation, the gist of this sentiment will stay the same. Big Mom — Great Pirate and Yonko since the age of 5 whose career has seen her align herself with and against the legends of recent history — tells Kaido to dodge. It does not matter if Kaido dodged or Zoro missed. Kaido. Of the Hundred Beasts. Known among all others for his great durability who rules the land of Wano known for its haki... Is told to dodge Zoro's strike.

Not "apply your haki to yourself Kaido!"
Not "use your fangs to parry that attack kaido!"
Not "Barrier haki up Kaido!"

But dodge.

Big Mom. Known as having the best web of intelligence out of any pirate. Whose career has seen her fight Roger, mentor Kaido and clash with Whitebeard. Does not think Kaido the character known for his durability above any other stat has any chance of tanking Zoro's blow. Not even that though. She implies Zoro's attack would still be debilitating even if Kaido used haki to defend himself.

Zoro wields the power to deal a damning blow to Kaido.
The guy whose durability is rivaled by only Big Mom.
Zoro holds the power to one shot any character who is not Big Mom or Kaido. You can't parry this shit. You can't use haki to defend from it. Your only avenue of surviving it is to dodge.

God. Oda went too fucking far with the Zoro wank.
Won't say best feat in manga, I think Akainu vs Aokiji remains the best, shout out to @Admiral Lee Hung but still one of the best and FAR better than anything seen from any non top tier ever

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So it's the best feat since nothing else has happened?
🤨It's still not the best feat.

I know you are trying to wank zoro to gain some credibility among zoro fanbase (not happening anyway) but man don't go overboard with the wank

He forced kaido to dodge which is impressive but ultimately he missed

The best feat would be kaido trying to dodge it but zoro still landing the hit to cut him which will happen soon

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
🤨It's still not the best feat.

I know you are trying to wank zoro to gain some credibility among zoro fanbase (not happening anyway) but man don't go overboard with the wank

He forced kaido to dodge which is impressive but ultimately he missed

The best feat would be kaido trying to dodge it but zoro still landing the hit to cut him which will happen soon
Name a better feat.

Reborn

Why you jumped to wano without reading earlier arcs:milaugh::milaugh:

Akainu still has the best feat under his belt of defeating another top tier kuzan

Mihawk slash to cut the iceberg is another feat that makes into top list.

Kaido carrying onigshima is another one.

Non yami BB giving scar to shanks is highly underrated feat
Post automatically merged:

And what exactly does one do with this “credibility”? You’re acting like being a Zoro fan is some kind of exclusive club that you can only join if you “wank” Zoro as you say....
And, when did I say that?

Before reaching to conclusion I will advice you to first pick the context and if you don't know then don't jump in

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Akainu still has the best feat under his belt of defeating another top tier kuzan
We didn't see this though.

Mihawk slash to cut the iceberg is another feat that makes into top list.
When Mihawk's slash forces Linlin to sweat and makes Kaido dodge to avoid horrendous damage we can compare them. Zoro's attack here >>>> Mihawk's.

Kaido carrying onigshima is another one.
Carrying an island with a technique that does not require physical strength isn't a good feat. It's not going to work in combat situations.

Non yami BB giving scar to shanks is highly underrated feat

When Mihawk's slash forces Linlin to sweat and makes Kaido dodge to avoid horrendous damage we can compare them. Zoro's attack here >>>> Mihawk's.

Carrying an island with a technique that does not require physical strength isn't a good feat. It's not going to work in combat situations.

If not seeing something means it’s not credible or it didn’t happen then wouldn’t the same go for Kaido dodging the slash? I mean we didn’t see that either.....

Reborn

We didn't see this doesn't mean those feats doesn't exist.

Its like saying we don't know what one piece is so it doesnt equate to that one piece doesn't exist

Yes those feats were off paneled but we know those feats happened and until oda says something to discredit those feats there is nothing to downplay those feats.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We didn't see this doesn't mean those feats doesn't exist.

Its like saying we don't know what one piece is so it doesn't exist.

Yes those feats were of paneled but we know those feats happened and until oda says something to discredit those feats there is nothing to downplay those feats.
i dont see how a 10 day extreme diff fight is comparable to one attack

we dont know when bb scarred shanks
shanks has covered that eye since rogers execution

Reborn

i dont see how a 10 day extreme diff fight is comparable to one attack

we dont know when bb scarred shanks
shanks has covered that eye since rogers execution
When shanks mentioned non yami BB giving him scar his words indicated that despite him being not careless BB gave him that scar.

He was trying to portray how big of a threat BB can be.

Now even if I assume that shanks was still not yonkou at that time then the way he emphasized this implies that it was big deal especially when we are talking about non df BB here.

As far as fights is concerned then you are right. A full fight vs just an attack is bad comparison but luthon asked me to name the best feats and akainu has it