rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Look out can have different meanings based on the context which includes "dodge." However, Saying "Look out" in this context can't mean anything but dodge in this context and you don't even need Stephen to confirm this if it weren't for your blind urge to downplay the character.
Just wait for the chapter in which Zoro cuts Kaido.

This will be a damage control party.

J

Jo_Ndule

Feel free to follow my twitter account, I'll probably use that one for OP/weeb stuff.
:suresure:

You are the same dude who tells me and others

"Let's wait for viz before making conclusions "
Viz drops... u start spamming fanboys comments and seeking Paul to use tweets as arguments.

Next up dont come telling people to wait and use viz.

Viz drops... u start spamming fanboys comments and seeking Paul to use tweets as arguments.

Ur so hurt man step bodied u and erkan again sad anyways u made urself look like shit in my sig :milaugh: because u got no brain

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am re hoping to see one of the Yonkos produce at least one country shattering attack in this arc, that we really see why the Yonkos are the strongest pirate captains in the world and how they are able of challenging the World Government's authority with their power.
Won't happen unless the attack will miss the Novas.

I doubt any of the Novas would get up after this the same day.

Everyone understood what loook out meant, except you weirdos with agendas.
So someone asked Stephen to clarify FOR YOUR SAKE and it proved you wrong ONCE AGAIN.
Just accept it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.