Questions & Mysteries Why people keep pushing Queen vs Sanji?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think it is more about some people not wanting Sanji to fight King because they believe King is pre ordain to be Zoro's opponent. I personally don't have any qualms with Sanji fighting Queen but I believe a match up against King would be a better fight. It feels like some people believe Sanji can't handle King, which makes me want the King vs Sanji matchup to happen even more.

Queen mentions Judge and automatically he is going to fight Sanji??? Queen has a grudge with X Drake at the moment. I think that has to be resolve first. Hell, even Chopper has a better chance of fighting Queen. He is counteracting his drug on the fly.
A real Sanji fan is not wishing for Sanji to face off King and that is because King is tangling with Marco right now and the odds demand that whatever occurs King is presumably gonna end extensively messed up out from that fight.

@rerere
And then you see these last answers and understand that the problem is not the sanji fandom.
It is, as always, the green haired jesus fandom.
Hope you are ready for the kid and killer's downplay.
It will only get worse. :moonwalk:
I don't know what's funny in hating tbh

Kidd and Killer downplay started long time ago and was always put in his place with manga facts, now just started the showdown and I'm eating really good

@rerere
And then you see these last answers and understand that the problem is not the sanji fandom.
It is, as always, the green haired jesus fandom.
Hope you are ready for the kid and killer's downplay.
It will only get worse. :moonwalk:
Are you serious when you say that shit?Your fandom is obviously the most toxic,you always living from Zoro's feat you have been minimizing him these lasts chapters and of course you've been minimized killer Because he is up and non playing with whores unlike others

A real Sanji fan is not wishing for Sanji to face off King and that is because King is tangling with Marco right now and the odds demand that whatever occurs King is presumably gonna end extensively messed up out from that fight.

Sanji distractors do not want him fighting King. And Marco has both King and Queen in his flames. Don't gloss over that to make the narrative that Sanji's only opponent can be Queen.

I don't know what's funny in hating tbh

Kidd and Killer downplay started long time ago and was always put in his place with manga facts, now just started the showdown and I'm eating really good
Let me be one of the first to say I definitely underrated Killer big time - the dude is keeping up with Yonko.

I had him at the bottom of the Worst Gen strength tier list - but obviously he sits at the top with (Luffy, Zoro. Kid, & Law).

No ice cream for you when Sanji fights King:kriwhat:
Just to be clear : if Sanji vs King happens, I'll jizz in my own pants like any other Sanji fan will. Because an aerial fight is more interesting and more importantly, because King is stronger than Queen. I don't have the absolute need to be right. That being said, Sanji vs Queen is way more realistic and the set up is pretty clear so I don't see the point of fighting this idea. Queen is crazy strong anyway and personally, I fin him more entertaining than King in every way, be it in terms of design, personality or Zoan ability.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Just to be clear : if Sanji vs King happens, I'll jizz in my own pants like any other Sanji fan will. Because an aerial fight is more interesting and more importantly, because King is stronger than Queen. I don't have the absolute need to be right. That being said, Sanji vs Queen is way more realistic and the set up is pretty clear so I don't see the point of fighting this idea. Queen is crazy strong anyway and personally, I fin him more entertaining than King in every way, be it in terms of design, personality or Zoan ability.
Despite the fact I prefer SvK than SvQ, I gotta say this.
Queen is a way better character than King.
I actually love his gags.
:funky::queenhear::queenmoji: