How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Morikawa for stalling this Ippo retirement shit for far too long. Teasing a return every fucking time.
And every fucking time making Ippo say that he will not come back to the ring, when we all know he will.
Yep, not saying it's not the author's fault, but basically, that's what's happening...

Anyway, what are your prediction for the future of the story? tell me your headcanon scenario

Never watched/read.
Can't give opinion.
:josad:
Never read Gintama, just watch it... Some comedy shit in the show cannot be delivered in manga as good as in anime with voice actors...
Anyway, watch it and start from episode 3, because first 2 episode are celebration of making the anime, so not necessary and even you will not understand anything LOL

I promise you, at one point you will thank me for suggesting it for you

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yep, not saying it's not the author's fault, but basically, that's what's happening...

Anyway, what are your prediction for the future of the story? tell me your headcanon scenario
Takamura keeps on winning, but gets hurt and the possibility of him getting the 6 weight class titles will be very unlikely.
Sendo gets destroyed by Ricardo. Miyata is gonna say something that will trigger Ippo to come back, after the Sendo vs Martinez fight.
Ippo comes back, way, WAY more agile, not tanking thousands of hits. Gonna get a few fights.
Ippo FINALLY challenges Ricardo.
Ricardo gets the fight of his life.
Who wins? I dont know. I can see both scenarios happening and each of them can have a satisfactory conclusion depending on how Morikawa works them.
Dont care if Takamura gets his titles or not.
Ippo and Miyata never fight.
Ippo finally learns what it means to be strong.
The end.

I remember the "Gonzalez is gonna kill Sendo and that will make Ippo come back" ROFL.

Good times.
Never made sense to me. In my case, I've always said Sendo would defeat Gonzales before getting defeated by Martinez to make readers feel like Ippo would stand no chance against Martinez (since he not only lost to the guy Sendo beat but he retired a long time ago on top of that). I've always thought that was Morikawa's plan all along. Then Ippo will beat Martinez, claim the title and fight Miyata in an unofficial but public match to a draw (in Kamogawa club to parallel their first fight).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
EJEM... We already have just only 2 chapters from the basic 3/3... So next week we will have the third one, then a break or a fourth one, but I doubt it.
You know you’re the second person to quote me and use incorrect math??

Chapter 1000, break

Chapter 1001, no break
1002, no break
1003, (reportedly) no break, which means...
1004, potential-to-likely break before...

Chapter 1005

I cannot think of a simpler way to put this, in case anyone else feels like bringing me some more bad numbers.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Never made sense to me. In my case, I've always said Sendo would defeat Gonzales before getting defeated by Martinez to make readers feel like Ippo would stand no chance against Martinez (since he not only lost to the guy Sendo beat but he retired a long time ago on top of that). I've always thought that was Morikawa's plan all along. Then Ippo will beat Martinez, claim the title and fight Miyata in an unofficial but public match to a draw (in Kamogawa club to parallel their first fight).
I just wish Ippo can deliver me a fight as hyped as his second fight against Sendo for the title.
That is still, by far, my favorite. The ending, when he uses his main techs as a combo. Liver blow, followed by a Feint/Gazelle Punch and finishing with the Dempsey....Geez that was simply peak hype right there.
:akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.