How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takamura keeps on winning, but gets hurt and the possibility of him getting the 6 weight class titles will be very unlikely.
Sendo gets destroyed by Ricardo. Miyata is gonna say something that will trigger Ippo to come back, after the Sendo vs Martinez fight.
Ippo comes back, way, WAY more agile, not tanking thousands of hits. Gonna get a few fights.
Ippo FINALLY challenges Ricardo.
Ricardo gets the fight of his life.
Who wins? I dont know. I can see both scenarios happening and each of them can have a satisfactory conclusion depending on how Morikawa works them.
Dont care if Takamura gets his titles or not.
Ippo and Miyata never fight.
Ippo finally learns what it means to be strong.
The end.
Holy crap, I have a much bigger expectation than you guys LOL... here is my scenario:

1- Sendo will get destroyed, that's we all agree on, but Sendo will make Martinez show more of his self and arsenal than Date Eji (although I like Date more), anyway Sendo gets destroyed.

2- Takamura will keep on winning as usual

3- Miyata will actually go for world title against Ricardo Martinez, and WINS (Not a fan of Miyata by the way)... but Ippo vs miyata was foreshadowed to be done for the world title belt by Takamura when he was talking to Miyata's father, telling him he wants to improve both as his protege and then make them both fight on the grandest stage.... so when that happens, either Ippo or Miyata will be the champ... Ippo usually is the underdog in those situations, and I see the author will build Miyata as an unstoppable force by beating Ricardo.... and will also say something to trigger Ippo and will make Ippo come back

4- Ippo makes a big comeback, and will muscle his way through his opponents and then will have his fight against Ricardo Martinez for the number 1 contender against Miyata, as Ippo will want to win against Ricardo and face Miyata to fulfill that promise, and Ricardo will actually become STRONGER THAN EVER because this is what he's been looking for, a rivalry, his loss will be a big drive for him to try to take on Miyata, and his THIRST for bixing will be stronger than ever, so Ippo will probably face the STRONGEST VERSION of Martinez in that fight because he's thirsty.

5- Ippo wins, challenges Miyata for World title, and wins, BUT it's not the end of story, because there is someone else waiting for Ippo this whole time, saying that he's ALONE.... Takamura... what will happen is that both will agree on fighting each other at a CERTAIN WEIGHT CLASS, that can be logical for Takamura and Ippo to reach that weight class and still be in great condition...

The winner of that fight is unknown....

That's my version of the story

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Holy crap, I have a much bigger expectation than you guys LOL... here is my scenario:

1- Sendo will get destroyed, that's we all agree on, but Sendo will make Martinez show more of his self and arsenal than Date Eji (although I like Date more), anyway Sendo gets destroyed.

2- Takamura will keep on winning as usual

3- Miyata will actually go for world title against Ricardo Martinez, and WINS (Not a fan of Miyata by the way)... but Ippo vs miyata was foreshadowed to be done for the world title belt by Takamura when he was talking to Miyata's father, telling him he wants to improve both as his protege and then make them both fight on the grandest stage.... so when that happens, either Ippo or Miyata will be the champ... Ippo usually is the underdog in those situations, and I see the author will build Miyata as an unstoppable force by beating Ricardo.... and will also say something to trigger Ippo and will make Ippo come back

4- Ippo makes a big comeback, and will muscle his way through his opponents and then will have his fight against Ricardo Martinez for the number 1 contender against Miyata, as Ippo will want to win against Ricardo and face Miyata to fulfill that promise, and Ricardo will actually become STRONGER THAN EVER because this is what he's been looking for, a rivalry, his loss will be a big drive for him to try to take on Miyata, and his THIRST for bixing will be stronger than ever, so Ippo will probably face the STRONGEST VERSION of Martinez in that fight because he's thirsty.

5- Ippo wins, challenges Miyata for World title, and wins, BUT it's not the end of story, because there is someone else waiting for Ippo this whole time, saying that he's ALONE.... Takamura... what will happen is that both will agree on fighting each other at a CERTAIN WEIGHT CLASS, that can be logical for Takamura and Ippo to reach that weight class and still be in great condition...

The winner of that fight is unknown....

That's my version of the story
I gave up on Miyata vs Ippo.
I actually think this kinda of development is necessary when you try to get more in touch with the reality of the sport. Sometimes you dont get the match you were hoping for, sometimes injuries happen, it's all part of the sport.
What I could see, is Miyata actually beating Volg, and Ippo beating Martinez, then they would have an unification match, like Takamura vs Eagle.
The moment Ricardo loses, he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.