How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could say the same about any pyrhic victory that Luffy has that leaves Luffy unable to move, it's just a side effect of an extreme diff fight, if both people agree on the outcome of the fight who are we to deny it.
Do you think Oda is actively using Luffy to lie to people- after all Luffy's talk about needing to overcome the billion beli man- the whole reason for the fight after he found a way to trap kat in the mirror world by kidnapping brulee- that he didn't actually overcome him?
Well you have to consider the same man did defeat Cracker with helped, fight an army and got critical hurt by Sanji if count it too

We can always deny bad writing even if Oda says 2+2=5 I would insist that is 4 you cant justify bad writing with statements afterwards from the characters

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro is the last one of the SN to hurt Kaidou
Zorofans: oMg MvP!!!
He's not even the last one confirmes to hurt kaido

The provider is a zoro fanboy who makes it seem as if zoro did the best stuff
Don't forget he didn't draw Drake and just said Zoro beat Apoo.

I won't be surprised if kidd/killer/Law attacked Kaido before CP appeared or Kaido went hybrid form

I

Indigo

I’m a Yonko > admiral guy, but people really need to stop disrespecting Fujitora.
To me Fujitora and Mihawk are severly downplayed by a lot of people, i think it's because of the fact that both of these characters could be facing Zoro later on and all Zoro haters like to downplay Zoro EoS.

Both Kizaru with his kicks or Green Bull with his ladies interest already seem like candidates to face Sanji later on, imo.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zolo was training with some baboons

Luffy also had several deadly fights against YCs lvl characters

anyway if Zoro really is equal or stronger than Luffy, then Oda officially has gone full retard mode
He's not equal or near luffy.

Oda cornered himself by creating g4 to rely on haki.

There's literally nothing zoro has shown to say He's neat Luffy!
If you base it stamina? Luffy will pummel anyone in Wano except Yonko...and win before g4 runs out unless u play smart to keep him away from you (only Law and Kidd can c )

Serious question for everyone.

Can Luffy use FS or even regular CoO now with no Haki?

This is a very interesting question because if the answer is yes then Haki works like Nen, that it’s all the same thing and then people change it into CoO or CoA or CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.