How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the alliance is winning this confrontation, anyone can see Zoro will hold off Kaido while Luffy recuperates, maybe even weakening him a bit for Luffy.

Zoro is just doing his job as a proper vice captain.
:goyea:
my problem is how Luffy isn't able to dodge the incoming attacks. Prometheus attack, Boro Breath (1st one). Ever since the fight began, he lost his CoO and now he runs out of Haki. I thought he trained well in Udon to maintain his G4 a bit longer. :seriously:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just do the math.

400/5400 < 3000/30000
The alliance is actually winning.
So the alliance lost about 7,5% of her manpower, while the kaido army lost around 10%. The alliance is doing better here. Specially when you assume that the alliance did it with smaller numbers, the percentage in favor if the alliance will increase, so we can assume when the kaido army loses the next 10%, the alliance may lose only 6% of their manpower.

So the alliance lost about 7,5% of her manpower, while the kaido army lost around 10%. The alliance is doing better here. Specially when you assume that the alliance did it with smaller numbers, the percentage in favor if the alliance will increase, so we can assume when the kaido army loses the next 10%, the alliance may lose only 6% of their manpower.
Exactly. Thank you.

J

Jo_Ndule

Retainers pushes dragon kaido near his limits
:"nah Marco and WBp are stronger " yet they lost badly to the weakest Yonko (teavh wasn't even yonko )

SNs couldn't do better
"SNs are still better coz Kaido is using hybrid"

Oda has wanked even Oden's squad to be better than WBP main squad vs Yonko
, than 5 SNs vs Dragon Kaido

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

The tide of that will turn when the group of the remaining NUMBERS is presented.

I

Indigo

I hope Oda has Kaido break Enma so we stop with this Oden wank. Give Zoro the Nidai and have him open up that scar on his own
Oda won't break any of Zoro's swords. Mihawk said a swordsman shouldn't let their blades break after they learn how to use Haki, making Zoro fail like that and then reward him makes no sense. It's also a very samurai thing to take care of your blades, Zoro actually already fails with that a lot by letting people steal them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.