How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retainers pushes dragon kaido near his limits
:"nah Marco and WBp are stronger " yet they lost badly to the weakest Yonko (teavh wasn't even yonko )
Let's be fair here, it wasn't just Blackbeard but his whole crew after a year since Marineford. It's not like the Whitebeard Pirates went all against Teach, and on top of that, saying that the retainers pushed dragon Kaido near his limits when they couldn't but scratch him in the surface is a bit of a stretch.

I wonder of how CP0 are counting everyone

Like do they have a spy somewhere who knew the initial number and can differentiate who is who in this war?
And how are they monitoring the progress, Onigashima is still in the air flying.

Hold up, is Bao Hwuang possibly a CP0 spy? She’s the only one with the power to monitor the commotion right?

P

Punpun

But he’s doing most of the work

You can’t say the guy is weak when he’s doing so much work. Like do you call Husain Bolt weak coz he gets tired after 9 seconds clearing 100 meters. No. The guy is doing mad work.
Dude the difference is bolt accomplishes his goal for what he's trained.

Luffy is doing bunch of stuff but by the looks of it. It isn't having much of an impact. If he gets a power up mid fight it will strengthen the fact that he is weak currently.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I wonder of how CP0 are counting everyone

Like do they have a spy somewhere who knew the initial number and can differentiate who is who in this war?
And how are they monitoring the progress, Onigashima is still in the air flying.

Hold up, is Bao Hwuang possibly a CP0 spy? She’s the only one with the power to monitor the commotion right?
Whos who whole crew cp0
Hes seen jinbe the warlord in marejois

Pre timeskip I think that they were all extremely relative. All top tiers of course and in the same tier of the emperors.

Post timeskip, after his 10 day long fight with Aokiji, I think that Akainu reached his peak and he is now the strongest marine ever. And this is the Akainu Luffy will fight at EoS. So I think that there is a more visible gap now between him and the others.
Well I expect Akainu to have turned stronger but not that much stronger.

Akainu vs Kizaru might have been extreme difficulty by the time of pre TS, I don't even expect it to have twisted to high difficulty now for example.

Oda is known for easily warping power levels when events occur, but the admirals were supposedly already all quite experienced folks originally. A single battle for their life should not make them much stronger. They already were I feel.

Relax, i think there's going be a moment going forward where Kaido and Big Mom stop hyping up the blade and turn that hype to Zoro, it's something Oda would do for sure.

Something like "This isn't Oden, this dude is a demon", or something like that when Zoro uses Asura or finally reopens Oden's scar.
idk it might just be me but I hate Emna and the "magic sword" feel to it. Plus it is a constant reminder of a dead dude who we had like 50 chapters dedicated to hyping.

I seriously hope we get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.