How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the captain yes but aside from that it don't look like the SH care about official stuff with in the crew .
Everyone know what there roles are and do the best they can .
Maybe it will be official later on but i don't see luffy or the SH caring much about it.
Luffy cares about his position as captain and everyone in the crew cares about it too. So if Luffy says someone is Vice captain, all that respect transfers

Zoro slashes Horn off: Everyone Sleeps
Meanwhile Sanji: Cant even break Punk Hazard door. Someone please explain to me what’s “m0nsTeR tRiO” and cash money about Sanji?

Sanji can kick Oven, who is as hot as the sun. Zoro's swords would melt against that heat.
Therefore Sanji is still monster quartet.

J

Jo_Ndule

Let's be fair here, it wasn't just Blackbeard but his whole crew after a year since Marineford. It's not like the Whitebeard Pirates went all against Teach, and on top of that, saying that the retainers pushed dragon Kaido near his limits when they couldn't but scratch him in the surface is a bit of a stretch.
BB crew was average since most didnt have dfs then
BB pirates won overwhelm
Teach destroyed Marco.

Even if they fought Teach himself...Marco was low diff , adding others mean nothing

WBP couldn't even beat Akainu (before he got help)

Oda has been wanking Oden, his squad and Enma

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Relax, i think there's going be a moment going forward where Kaido and Big Mom stop hyping up the blade and turn that hype to Zoro, it's something Oda would do for sure.

Something like "This isn't Oden, this dude is a demon", or something like that when Zoro uses Asura or finally reopens Oden's scar.
Could happen sooner.
Until then.
Trash ass sword from a trash ass character. (Oden)

Film Z isn’t canon but things like Aokiji losing his leg were revealed in it.

I think the statement from Zephyr that Kizaru relies too much on his devil fruit is true. I genuinely think Aokiji and Akainu were just a cut above the rest.
Oh I wasn't referencing to that one. Still sticking to manga and pulling a general speech.

I think you think about power level so much that you forget to analyze the work. It is obvious that the kaidou goes to the dragon form to test the opponents' strength. He even said in 1001 that he wanted to test the SN. They were not destroying the kaidou, the RS themselves did more damage

Status
Not open for further replies.