How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Do yourself a favor and go back and read the fight.

BOTH parties collapsed after their attacks. Luffy fell down a hole. Kata literally fell forward. Then Luffy got up and Kata stood in front of him and collapsed AGAIN. Luffy walked away. 10 minutes, 20, an hour, the next fucking day, who cares how much time as passed? Luffy walked away from the fight, aka he won. Kata even asked him if he'd defeat Big Mom, indicating he won. \

Or is that another level of denial too?
Luffy fell Kata is standing

Luffy is koed Kata then fell

the fight is ended here afterwards Kata was the first one to awaken go to he crater and just talked to him and then fell on his back he did this intentionally remarked by Brulee

The fight ended here both were koed and then Katakuri didnt chase Luffy but does it count as win ? No

Just because this attack was not used as a finisher doesn't mean it's not one of his strongest moves. He used this attack against Hachi and Kaku, both were his Arc fights.
Take Sanzen sekai for example, it was clearly one of his strongest attacks if not the strongest back then. He used it twice, but it didn't finish anyone.
He finished pica with Sanzen Sekai

To be honest, there’s no clear precedent for scaling a lot of Zoro’s moves. Like before last chapter I did not expect that flying Dragon slash to be able to scare two yonko. And before Wano I did not expect tower climb to be a move that can destroy another Supernovas best move (tower climb is what he used to destroy Hawkin’s straw man)

Like if you go pre time skip and see Zoro using tower climb on Ryuma and Kaku, it barely looks like anything. And yet post time skip it’s shutting down Hawkins.

For now the best way of scaling Zoro’s moves is on the physical effect. Three sword style attacks are dangerous because they physically leave three slashes on an opponent. So Tastsumaki can’t be as dangerous as like even Onigiri I think because it’s an AoE attack, and AoE attacks sacrifice AP for DC

Status
Not open for further replies.