How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, it's really impressive how Zoro and Luffy did the most to Kaido where Kidd is surprised that punching can damage a Yonko, followed by Law who thinks he can hurt him with Gamma knife that couldn't put out Doffy for good.

Stop the cap.

Luffy and Zoro strongest novas.
This is why people make fun of Zoro fans lmfao.

Considering he's only been fed trash cans entire new world that is pretty accurate.

Tho we need to look at Zoros opponents, especially Pica in different light now. I am confident he can beat at least someone like Cracker.
Pica have a good match up advantage Vs any one with low area effect ... but I rather hype Zoro not his enemies ...

Zoro Vs Katakuri would be a interesting argument for this week tho

No, the Jo would have had to have been the chapter before Wano even started. remember The Ha act is in reference to the act coming up. So Kyu is in reference to the last act coming up. Therefore there is no Jo cjapter because the play hasnt even started yet
Jo is the 'beginning' so it can't be before Wano lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And Shanks hype is indirect Mihawk hype.

Mihawk sitting at the top eating free meals.
Correct. Oda has to hold back Mihawk to make others look scary now, because he knows that if he shows off Mihawk it's over.

I thought he meant with the new SBS :josad:
Afaik, no.

That's certainly one way to cope with Zoro being as strong as he is. :yasu:
I only wonder how the Zoro-tards could tell it all this time... :yearight:
Oda is making a mid tier Zoro attack that he used against fodder in FI deal more damage than Kong gattling

call it cope or whatever you want , this is BS

Oda simply doesn't care ( and doesn't have the skills) about power lvls

Status
Not open for further replies.